Groups

Just something I read ---- lol yes I have changed the title

Banned
    "Every morning in Africa a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be killed. Every morning a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve to death. It doesn't matter whether you are a lion or a gazelle when the sun comes up, you had better be running."

9 Comments

What if you are a monkey? Surely you can just saunter up to the high branches..?

whatabout a snake ????

:thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

Liddle ol' me;2602870

What if you are a monkey? Surely you can just saunter up to the high … What if you are a monkey? Surely you can just saunter up to the high branches..?

Cheeky monkey.......... I reckon there must be a lot of lazy monkies here in Asia, the other day I went to a small zoo in Mumbai and half the population of animals were them ...... so you were saying ?

Original Poster Banned

alnbowes;2602908

whatabout a snake ????:thumbsup:

You run .....

Dell_in_the_bed;2602916

Cheeky monkey.......... I reckon there must be a lot of lazy monkies … Cheeky monkey.......... I reckon there must be a lot of lazy monkies here in Asia, the other day I went to a small zoo in Mumbai and half the population of animals were them ...... so you were saying ?

What if you are a monkey? Surely you can just saunter up to the high branches..?

Banned

Good job there are some fast runners (alledgedly) on this forum then!

Banned

guv;2603073

:-D

Original Poster Banned

Liddle ol' me;2602924

What if you are a monkey? Surely you can just saunter up to the high … What if you are a monkey? Surely you can just saunter up to the high branches..?

I am this close to adding more repute for you ....

Original Poster Banned

guv;2603073

Lol Guv you know it is always a pleasure to have you around
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4211884
      2. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…24105
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764653
      4. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals31411

See more discussions