Groups

Just spent 3 hours thinking about it & 30 mins sorting out my sky on demand TV!!!

Banned
    Only to find my wonderful partner decided to plug both ends of an unused ethernet cable into my sky router....

No wonder I have had dodgy internet & no on demand for 3 days.

What silly things has your partner done recently?

22 Comments

My other half never screws the tops on jars or bottles properly My son went to put some pepper on his dinner and guess what, it was covered with black pepper (_;) Men

The other day I got distracted and was super close to spreading butter on my phone. No idea how I mistaken my phone for the toast... oO

kos1c

The other day I got distracted and was super close to spreading butter on … The other day I got distracted and was super close to spreading butter on my phone. No idea how I mistaken my phone for the toast... oO

Did you think it was a pop tart

summerof76

Did you think it was a pop tart

​Possibly.

I had no idea what I was thinking. I was so caught up in train of thought. Remember hearing the toaster had popped. Grabbed the butter from the fridge, got it on the knife and slid my phone into reach and was inches away of putting butter on my phone before I realised.

I must've caught the shape of the phone in the corner of my eye and mistaken it for the toast.

last year my car got stolen, was gutted, did not have my phone with me, so went back in shop rang my sister to come and pick me up, so I could go home and get all the details before ringing the police

Sister "you know you are in my car today yours is in for its MOT"

Me "yes I was just winding you up"

My wife decided to have a go at cleaning the woodwork around the house (banisters, skirting, doors etc) while I was out. She mixed a few detergents together to make everywhere smell especially nice, but the house ended up smelling like an ammonia factory.

My wife decided to clear the snow by the front door the one year by throwing a couple of buckets of hot water on it. The next morning when i left to go to work, i slipped on the now "ice" & cut my head open on the step! What a ****! X)
    Edited by: "OldEnglish" 18th Nov 2016

Asked him to do a load of washing a few weeks back, he put them all on a 90 degree wash. I was not happy with the result... at all. (_;)

Years ago me & the wife went to Bodrum in Turkey on holiday,she'd been out on the morning & booked a boat trip for us, think it cost about a fiver each. Thinking we would only be out on the boat for a short time i decided to just wear my shorts & flip flops. 8 hours!! we were out at sea on this stupid little boat!! with no cover!! I've never had sunburn like it, i was in agony for days, spoilt the holiday for me.
    Edited by: "OldEnglish" 18th Nov 2016

Aiden1512

Asked him to do a load of washing a few weeks back, he put them all on a … Asked him to do a load of washing a few weeks back, he put them all on a 90 degree wash. I was not happy with the result... at all. (_;)

He shouldn't have been doing womens work in first place. X)

Original Poster Banned

OldEnglish

My wife decided to clear the snow by the front door the one year by … My wife decided to clear the snow by the front door the one year by throwing a couple of buckets of hot water on it. The next morning when i left to go to work, i slipped on the now "ice" & cut my head open on the step! What a ****! X)

Thats a good one. Next time she will be doing it over your car windscreen

miles136

last year my car got stolen, was gutted, did not have my phone with me, … last year my car got stolen, was gutted, did not have my phone with me, so went back in shop rang my sister to come and pick me up, so I could go home and get all the details before ringing the policeSister "you know you are in my car today yours is in for its MOT"Me "yes I was just winding you up"

#
    My neighbour did something similar. Police were at theirs and turned out that their car had been 'stolen', the thieves had got into the house and taken keys out of her handbag (I should mention at this point that the car in question was a 2002 Vauxhall astra estate in not too good condition)

Couple days later the car is parked back outside her house. I knocked on door to ask about it. Turns out that she had been to the haridressers in town. Forgot she drove and walked home. She only realised when the hairdressers called her to say she had left her keys. She went to get them and there was her car, along with a nice parking ticket. Stupid woman.

Aiden1512

Asked him to do a load of washing a few weeks back, he put them all on a … Asked him to do a load of washing a few weeks back, he put them all on a 90 degree wash. I was not happy with the result... at all. (_;)

​he probably did it on purpose

Once spent a whole weekend trying to phone my parents but the number was constantly engaged . Took three days before it clicked I was actually dialling my own number not theirs

Aiden1512

Asked him to do a load of washing a few weeks back, he put them all on a … Asked him to do a load of washing a few weeks back, he put them all on a 90 degree wash. I was not happy with the result... at all. (_;):(

you know he done it on purpose right, and it seems to have had the desired effect, you wont be asking him to do the washing anymore...

The Hobgoblin was given £1 too much change in our local corner shop. She was outside before she realised. Torn between feeling guilty and missing out on a gift from God, she went back in the shop and said 'you gave me 50p too much change'.

I'm not even joking.

Original Poster Banned

deeky

The Hobgoblin was given £1 too much change in our local corner shop. She … The Hobgoblin was given £1 too much change in our local corner shop. She was outside before she realised. Torn between feeling guilty and missing out on a gift from God, she went back in the shop and said 'you gave me 50p too much change'.:| I'm not even joking.

At our local shop run by a lovely Sri Lankan. He is great but he is crap @ hiring staff. Usually chooses young women who cannot count or use a till. Me & my partner decided to gift him £20 for his kids for Christmas because that is a fraction of what he lost in weeks before realising his new employees were ****. They ended up giving out months of profit. (& yes we did tell them when they had their maths wrong & paid proper).
    Edited by: "YouDontWantToKnow" 18th Nov 2016

YouDontWantToKnow

He is great but he is crap @ hiring staff. Usually chooses young women … He is great but he is crap @ hiring staff. Usually chooses young women who cannot count or use a till.

Hmmm, maybe he isn't as lovely as you think and he deserves all he gets?

Edited by: "deeky" 18th Nov 2016

deeky

The Hobgoblin was given £1 too much change in our local corner shop. She … The Hobgoblin was given £1 too much change in our local corner shop. She was outside before she realised. Torn between feeling guilty and missing out on a gift from God, she went back in the shop and said 'you gave me 50p too much change'.:| I'm not even joking.

deeky

Years ago, I bought a lottery scratch card, just one, I gave over a £10.00 note and was given back £19.00.. I didnt realise until I left (ASDA) I won £50.00 on the card too!

Original Poster Banned

deeky

Hmmm, maybe he isn't as lovely as you think and he deserves all he gets?

I just think he is a little bit stupid... but hey am I a tad naive?

OldEnglish

He shouldn't have been doing womens work in first place. X)

Trust me, it's less hassle for him if he just does what he's told X)
    Edited by: "A1512" 19th Nov 2016

adhkarzf

​he probably did it on purpose

eset12345

you know he done it on purpose right, and it seems to have had the … you know he done it on purpose right, and it seems to have had the desired effect, you wont be asking him to do the washing anymore...

I don't see why he would. Tbh he's quite helpful around the house and usually does a lot.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927359
      2. love affairs1344
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047105
      4. word association Game73944484

See more discussions