Groups

Just started snowing

in dundee, light tho, maybe tomorrow will be my first snowy birthday tht i can remember lol

11 Comments

[ ] wow good spot, you should be a detective .

its my birthday 2moro hint hint..............lolz m7 :-D how old? 19!!!!!!

it is mine on monday!!! :oops:

Original Poster

black gerbil1;7890462

[ ] wow good spot, you should be a deceive.

a what
    Charlie Scene;7890474

its my birthday 2moro hint hint..............lolz m7 :-D how old? … its my birthday 2moro hint hint..............lolz m7 :-D how old? 19!!!!!!it is mine on monday!!! :oops:

:lol: ye 19 tomorrow :-D

Banned

I live down south, where 1/4 inch of snow means the world is at an end

luckily we are snow free.

keep it in dundee out in fife on stag do can do without the snow

Just had an very intense snow fall lasting about 20 mins in Lichfield :?

jubbyme;7890515

I live down south, where 1/4 inch of snow means the world is at an … I live down south, where 1/4 inch of snow means the world is at an endluckily we are snow free.

lol no kidding everything closing all over the place, try living in aberdeen 1ft of snow and they are still getting on with it! although they are probably used to it

Original Poster

gog5y;7890562

keep it in dundee out in fife on stag do can do without the snow

:lol: my 2 days of birthday celebrations start tonight :lol: hope it doesnt get worse before im home tonight haha

Original Poster

tracyhay;7890575

lol no kidding everything closing all over the place, try living in … lol no kidding everything closing all over the place, try living in aberdeen 1ft of snow and they are still getting on with it! although they are probably used to it

aberdeen without the snow is bad enough

been bucketing down in Aberdeen all morning, been on / off since Dec pain in the erse !

micoo;7890593

aberdeen without the snow is bad enough

never noticed this ! and your from Dumpdee lmao :whistling:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4952438
      2. 41% of 40-60 year olds do not go for a brisk walk of >10 minutes A MONTH!810
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764716
      4. GCSE Results day78

See more discussions