Groups
    EXPIRED

Just submitted my first for sale post

My God it's hard work with all the haggling and constant messages and then no purchase lol...I'm off to bed now I'm exhausted... nite all xox

7 Comments

Night & good luck with the sale

I hope you dont mean all the 'personal' messages regarding sales a la ]http//ww…t=5 as all deals must be done in the thread

GL with your sale post

Banned

your 1st? you mean you have just posted your 1st promoting thread in misc for an item your selling, dont expect it to be around to long will ya

sassie;7430958

your 1st? you mean you have just posted your 1st promoting thread in misc … your 1st? you mean you have just posted your 1st promoting thread in misc for an item your selling, dont expect it to be around to long will ya

Well been around for 10hours so thats pretty long for me lol

supermod

Just submitted my first for sale post

You have actually submitted four fs/t threads - this sort of thread is classed as cross promotion & is not allowed as it's unfairly promoting your listing & bypassing bumps rules. Both threads locked - please do not relist for 7 days as per fourm rules.

* edit one of your four existing fs/t threads was a free voucher code giveaway - this has now been moved to misc, the correct forum for freebies.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. wharf comp - win a michael grant watch - email entry only22
    2. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card11
    3. computer active mag comp - win one of two y-cam protect alarm systems worth…44
    4. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578

See more discussions