just think by the morning we could be at war again

20 replies
Found 19th Mar 2011
Looks very likely after the meeting we are going to carry out attacks on libya

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
20 Comments

We have to destroy the weapons the last labour government have sold to them.
Millions of pounds worth.....

At this rate we will be invaded by some **** small country cos all our armed forces are spread out across the world!

CyDoNiA

;)At this rate we will be invaded by some **** small country cos all our … ;)At this rate we will be invaded by some **** small country cos all our armed forces are spread out across the world!

I would prefer an invasion to the Census.

You'll be fine, they always let the mentally deficient live; it's the intelligent people that any invaders would target first

MBeeching

I would prefer an invasion to the Census.

Edited by: "stewby" 19th Mar 2011

stewby

You'll be fine, they always let the mentally deficient live; it's the … You'll be fine, they always let the mentally deficient live; it's the intelligent people that any invaders would target first

Hence the incentive to avoid the census and maintain undercover status.

MBeeching

Hence the incentive to avoid the census and maintain undercover status.

Lol X)

Are we not already at war? Or is it called peacekeeping these days?

Banned

More dumbasses manipulated into thinking people give a **** about their pointless wars can die for their country... well done

just think by the morning we could be at war again

Does someone needs a hug oO

jelli89

Does someone needs a hug oO

With those tentacles I bet you give great hugs

war what is it good for.

Banned

Chiptivo

We have to destroy the weapons the last labour government have sold to … We have to destroy the weapons the last labour government have sold to them. Millions of pounds worth.....

sorry when did labour start making and selling weapons?

Banned

Stelious

More dumbasses manipulated into thinking people give a **** about their … More dumbasses manipulated into thinking people give a **** about their pointless wars can die for their country... well done

lol whut

pointless wars?

maybe school should be your priority for the moment son not world politics

casparwhite

sorry when did labour start making and selling weapons?

The UK got off to a big start in 2005, with €58.9m of the €72.2m total. UK licenses over the five years are worth €119.35m

guardian.co.uk/new…bya

Banned

Chiptivo

The UK got off to a big start in 2005, with €58.9m of the €72.2m total. UK … The UK got off to a big start in 2005, with €58.9m of the €72.2m total. UK licenses over the five years are worth €119.35mhttp://www.guardian.co.uk/news/datablog/2011/mar/01/eu-arms-exports-libya

that tells me nothing about labour manufacturing or distributing arms?

CyDoNiA

;)At this rate we will be invaded by some **** small country cos all our … ;)At this rate we will be invaded by some **** small country cos all our armed forces are spread out across the world!

We are being invaded, at least if someone did it with weapons it would give us the opportunity to fight back.

Time for another recession to pay for this.

danmc

We are being invaded, at least if someone did it with weapons it would … We are being invaded, at least if someone did it with weapons it would give us the opportunity to fight back.

Your avatar saves you!

Banned

Just another 200 odd countries left!

Gotta catch em all!

Just the way the iPad seem to place the cursor when I click on quote my friend. Can't be bothered to have to scroll to the end every time I post. Not a sign of intelligence at all I would say. Anyway, who asked you, if you track back myself and the poster I was quotin laughed about it. Maybe wind your neck in a little in future. I didn't realise we now had Internet forum protocol police to join the grammar police

Jumpingphil

Is that the intelligent people who reply with their comments AFTER the … Is that the intelligent people who reply with their comments AFTER the previous person's comments, or those that reply BEFORE the comments they are quoting?

Edited by: "stewby" 19th Mar 2011
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. word association Game74244871
    2. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322826
    3. Misco about to go into administration912
    4. Add one, leave one game54315392

See more discussions