EXPIRED

just thought id let you guys know as a few of the lads here helped me..

I finally ordered a footy shirt haha, Ac milan, LS home shirt, pirlo on the back lol, got it from yoursoccershirts as reccomended by loads of you, just wanted to say cheers to everyone tht lent a hand

10 Comments

Goody, I will wear it to bed.

Original Poster

angelfairee;7572543

Goody, I will wear it to bed.

your more than welcome

cool man - any chance you could lemme know if your happy/can see a difference as im considering buying the spainish strip from the same site for 28.99 - be mucho appreciated!

Original Poster

shaneomac;7572735

cool man - any chance you could lemme know if your happy/can see a … cool man - any chance you could lemme know if your happy/can see a difference as im considering buying the spainish strip from the same site for 28.99 - be mucho appreciated!

definately man, no probs at all, will post some pics when i get it too :thumbsup: getting the shorts too so will let u know if they are any good :thumbsup:

ac milan and pirlo? WHYYYYYYYY

Original Poster

muffin247;7572784

ac milan and pirlo? WHYYYYYYYY

:lol: love the milan strip and pirlo is a legend :lol:

Banned

im gonna be sick.........

[ ] thread of the day
[ ] plz make more threads.

Original Poster

black gerbil1;7572897

[x] thread of the day[ ] plz make more threads.

cheers brah, cant make more threads though, need to make a lasange

micoo;7572756

definately man, no probs at all, will post some pics when i get it too … definately man, no probs at all, will post some pics when i get it too :thumbsup: getting the shorts too so will let u know if they are any good :thumbsup:

thats great cheers buddy!:thumbsup:
super,am looking at getting the shorts for the extra fiver,but if they are totally pants its a fiver wasted lol!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Sad news about Barcelona1854
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764048
    3. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2023
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846099

See more discussions