Groups

Just thought i'd share some good news....

My cavalier king charles spaniel is pregnant!!!! Just got back from her scan and the vet said there is at least 4 puppies I'm so happy she's expecting and due around 17th May & both my dogs seem happy they're gonna be 1st time parents lol

27 Comments

Congrats,please post a pic when they been born ( and clean ! )

Ive been looking at these...

Would you sell me a puppy?

Awww glad to hear, Your news, well actually their news!

Tell them well done

Original Poster

Mum2Connor&Cerys;1960021

Congrats,please post a pic when they been born ( and clean ! )

Definitely, not like the boas ehh? :thumbsup:

WOOP! save the cheerleader, save the world!

cheerleader;1960029

Definitely, not like the boas ehh? :thumbsup:

Yeh a few people weren't too pleased! I wasn't really fussedcos not too squeamish.
    But yeh cos these furry pups,it be nice to see them clean to see how fluffy they are.

congratulations.... i had to giggle at both dogs seem happy lol

Yep, definately post some piccies - just love puppies!:-D

Congrats! Beware though, when our cat had her kittens we ended up keeping three!!!! I just could not let them go!

Original Poster

Thanks everyone We're definitely going to keep 1 girl (to try and even up the numbers in our male dominated house) but knowing my luck she'll have all boys too :lol:

Original Poster

Mum2Connor&Cerys;1960043

Yeh a few people weren't too pleased! I wasn't really fussedcos not too … Yeh a few people weren't too pleased! I wasn't really fussedcos not too squeamish.But yeh cos these furry pups,it be nice to see them clean to see how fluffy they are.

I can't wait!! Only about 3 weeks to go!! Got a scan picture of one of the puppies, would put it on here but my scanner on my printer isn't working, so will try to put it on later :thumbsup:

Aww, Congratulations, can't wait to see the puppies.

Congrats!

congratulations. now just make sure you give that book one more read and get the area ready and your self ready lol

Aww some nice news Congrats x

[COLOR="Magenta"][SIZE="7"]Congratulations :-D[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Congrats!

Does that make you a granny? ;-)

Original Poster

nightswimmer;1960790

Congrats! :)Does that make you a granny? ;-)

Noooooooooooooooo, don't say that!!

Original Poster

Dub1;1960616

congratulations. now just make sure you give that book one more read and … congratulations. now just make sure you give that book one more read and get the area ready and your self ready lol

Thanks, will probably read it loads over the next couple of weeks :lol: Hubby's just come home from work & said don't expect him to be at the birth as it was bad enough having to be there when i gave birth, so looks ike i'm in it alone :whistling:

Just seen the new thread ..... Congratulations Cheerleader and KC lookforward to seeing some pics in 4 weeks time :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

i dont blame him lol
    if your worried @ all just find a local breeder of your breed and ask for advice
    and join a decent forum

cheerleader;1960929

Thanks, will probably read it loads over the next couple of weeks :lol: … Thanks, will probably read it loads over the next couple of weeks :lol: Hubby's just come home from work & said don't expect him to be at the birth as it was bad enough having to be there when i gave birth, so looks ike i'm in it alone :whistling:

Awww...congrats :-D

Original Poster

Thank you for all your good wishes, i have passed them on to Bailey & Benjy :lol: Have left as much rep as i can, will leave more tomorrow :thumbsup:

Yey great news!

Pics of ya puppies! .....can't wait :-D

:thumbsup:congrats:thumbsup:

congrats

owlass;1962417

Pics of ya puppies! .....can't wait :-D

oh dear a man after my own hart ... 1 track mind:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. One thing you've forgotten45
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767462
      3. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.816
      4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047184

See more discussions