Just to clarify - I am not a man!

73 replies
Found 22nd Aug 2009
Why does everyone think I am a man! I am a woman! Ask my boyfriend and my daughter if you dont believe me!

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
71 Comments

Adams apple ?.

Fast runner ?.

Original Poster

noooooooooooooo, in my profile over there here....im a yummy mummy

Big hands ? Breaking wind for comedic effect ? Small mouth ?

How fast can you run?

Original Poster

DAMNOME;6087335

How fast can you run?

Not very fast!

Original Poster

Deanc1966;6087331

Big hands ? Breaking wind for comedic effect ? Small mouth ?

Nope!

bargainhunter2009;6087345

Not very fast!

http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2009/0819/oly_g_semenya_200.jpg

Original Poster

DAMNOME;6087355

I actually look like a woman unlike the above person!

bargainhunter2009;6087364

I actually look like a woman unlike the above person!

Get the pics up then

Banned

I would so love to be a man but unfortunately i'm a woman.

I know your a woman BH2009.

You have a boyfriend?
Didnt know you were gay

Original Poster

nikkib123;6087377

Knew that was coming :roll:

Haha no way

Original Poster

DLM;6087385

I would so love to be a man but unfortunately i'm a woman.I know your a … I would so love to be a man but unfortunately i'm a woman.I know your a woman BH2009.

Thanks DLM!

skusey;6087386

You have a boyfriend?Didnt know you were gay

Im not gay,

You havent recently been running in the 800m at the Athletics have you?

Original Poster

nikkib123;6087435

There are loads on here that I don't know if they are men or women, you … There are loads on here that I don't know if they are men or women, you don't like to ask do you.

I guess, with your nickname easy to tell but I would have thought what I said on here and here....im a yummy mummy may have given it away!

serioulsy (sorry) it'll be the word "hunter" it your name which probably subconsciously suggests that you are a man to most people. Perhaps you should consider changing it - what about bargainhunter&washerupper2009, bargainhunter&ironer2009 or bargainhunter&nagger2009?

Deanc1966;6087475

serioulsy (sorry) it'll be the word "hunter" it your name which probably … serioulsy (sorry) it'll be the word "hunter" it your name which probably subconsciously suggests that you are a man to most people. Perhaps you should consider changing it - what about bargainhunter&washerupper2009, bargainhunter&ironer2009 or bargainhunter&nagger2009?

:w00t:

michelleleemoo;6087505

+1, freud has arrived, lol

http://www.livingwithcerebralpalsy.com/images/default193.jpg

Banned

well just to confuse everyone im a man, my wife originally signed up and i just use her log in details as she never bothers any more

They say " a womans work is never done", Perhaps thats why they get paid less ?.

It's because of your man-face.

tonyg1962;6087544

They say " a womans work is never done", Perhaps thats why they get paid … They say " a womans work is never done", Perhaps thats why they get paid less ?.

OI! NO! :x

spinderella's not a fella she's a girl DJ

panties down pics please!!!!!!!

I always used to get mistaken and still do on here, I suppose its because we dont have pink glitter avatars (nothing wrong with that tho )

Mr Weasle;6087635

panties down pics please!!!!!!!

:thumbsup: i will show you mine if you show me yours..................large tree in the garden!!

I have Mrs in my username but I still get called mate - so made my avatar pink and still got referred to as 'him'!

BH I thought you were male, I don't read the location if I am reading posts - I judge by their username and avvy :thumbsup:

I wouldn't be too offended they all think I'm a guy too.

nikkib123;6087710

You are? :?

No I'm a girl, just majority of people on here think I'm a guy cos my name's Ashley

starsparkle2311;6087717

Yeh he is;-)

You wish. ;-)

nikkib123;6087721

Ha ha and you are into football - soz :oops:

And by the looks of it your into pussies so I guess you could be a guy too. :w00t:

starsparkle2311;6087726

No you wish;-)

I think I've just lowered the tone of the thread. :oops:

nikkib123;6087733

Nah you are a guy!

Promise you I'm not.

nikkib123;6087744

Yep thats normally your job :whistling:

Thats why we get on so well. :-D

people always assume a guy too, but now i just dont bother correcting anyone. Its my own fault really as i should have chosen a better HUKD name.

I suppose i could have a girly avatar, but theres nothing i really like.

AshleyRFC;6087732

And by the looks of it your into pussies so I guess you could be a guy … And by the looks of it your into pussies so I guess you could be a guy too. :w00t:

only a guy would sat that!

Edit: Now after being nosey and having a browse of your deals i change my mind and think your female. maily due to the deals focusing on childrens items - so i presume your a mother.

perhaps they should have a 7 day username amnesty, where you get the one & only chance to change your username or it costs you £1 to go to charity.

http://www.thecinemasource.com/moviesdb/images/Shes_the_Man%2520-%2520Poster.jpg&usg=AFQjCNHvILCYyzs72G89qFBFAhM7lNlsjw
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition61631
    2. Chat magazine issue 4312
    3. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers22
    4. Magazine competitions - Issue 41 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717

See more discussions