Just to clarify - I am not a man!

Found 22nd Aug 2009
Why does everyone think I am a man! I am a woman! Ask my boyfriend and my daughter if you dont believe me!
Community Updates
Misc
71 Comments
Adams apple ?.
Fast runner ?.
noooooooooooooo, in my profile over there here....im a yummy mummy
Big hands ? Breaking wind for comedic effect ? Small mouth ?
How fast can you run?
DAMNOME;6087335

How fast can you run?

Not very fast!
Deanc1966;6087331

Big hands ? Breaking wind for comedic effect ? Small mouth ?

Nope!
bargainhunter2009;6087345

Not very fast!

http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2009/0819/oly_g_semenya_200.jpg
DAMNOME;6087355

I actually look like a woman unlike the above person!
bargainhunter2009;6087364

I actually look like a woman unlike the above person!

Get the pics up then
I would so love to be a man but unfortunately i'm a woman.

I know your a woman BH2009.
You have a boyfriend?
Didnt know you were gay
nikkib123;6087377

Knew that was coming :roll:

Haha no way
DLM;6087385

I would so love to be a man but unfortunately i'm a woman.I know your a … I would so love to be a man but unfortunately i'm a woman.I know your a woman BH2009.

Thanks DLM!

skusey;6087386

You have a boyfriend?Didnt know you were gay

Im not gay,
You havent recently been running in the 800m at the Athletics have you?
nikkib123;6087435

There are loads on here that I don't know if they are men or women, you … There are loads on here that I don't know if they are men or women, you don't like to ask do you.

I guess, with your nickname easy to tell but I would have thought what I said on here and here....im a yummy mummy may have given it away!
serioulsy (sorry) it'll be the word "hunter" it your name which probably subconsciously suggests that you are a man to most people. Perhaps you should consider changing it - what about bargainhunter&washerupper2009, bargainhunter&ironer2009 or bargainhunter&nagger2009?
Deanc1966;6087475

serioulsy (sorry) it'll be the word "hunter" it your name which probably … serioulsy (sorry) it'll be the word "hunter" it your name which probably subconsciously suggests that you are a man to most people. Perhaps you should consider changing it - what about bargainhunter&washerupper2009, bargainhunter&ironer2009 or bargainhunter&nagger2009?

:w00t:
michelleleemoo;6087505

+1, freud has arrived, lol

http://www.livingwithcerebralpalsy.com/images/default193.jpg
well just to confuse everyone im a man, my wife originally signed up and i just use her log in details as she never bothers any more
They say " a womans work is never done", Perhaps thats why they get paid less ?.
It's because of your man-face.
tonyg1962;6087544

They say " a womans work is never done", Perhaps thats why they get paid … They say " a womans work is never done", Perhaps thats why they get paid less ?.

OI! NO! :x
spinderella's not a fella she's a girl DJ
panties down pics please!!!!!!!
I always used to get mistaken and still do on here, I suppose its because we dont have pink glitter avatars (nothing wrong with that tho )
Mr Weasle;6087635

panties down pics please!!!!!!!

:thumbsup: i will show you mine if you show me yours..................large tree in the garden!!
I have Mrs in my username but I still get called mate - so made my avatar pink and still got referred to as 'him'!

BH I thought you were male, I don't read the location if I am reading posts - I judge by their username and avvy :thumbsup:
I wouldn't be too offended they all think I'm a guy too.
nikkib123;6087710

You are? :?

No I'm a girl, just majority of people on here think I'm a guy cos my name's Ashley
starsparkle2311;6087717

Yeh he is;-)

You wish. ;-)
nikkib123;6087721

Ha ha and you are into football - soz :oops:

And by the looks of it your into pussies so I guess you could be a guy too. :w00t:
starsparkle2311;6087726

No you wish;-)

I think I've just lowered the tone of the thread. :oops:
nikkib123;6087733

Nah you are a guy!

Promise you I'm not.
nikkib123;6087744

Yep thats normally your job :whistling:

Thats why we get on so well. :-D
people always assume a guy too, but now i just dont bother correcting anyone. Its my own fault really as i should have chosen a better HUKD name.

I suppose i could have a girly avatar, but theres nothing i really like.
AshleyRFC;6087732

And by the looks of it your into pussies so I guess you could be a guy … And by the looks of it your into pussies so I guess you could be a guy too. :w00t:

only a guy would sat that!

Edit: Now after being nosey and having a browse of your deals i change my mind and think your female. maily due to the deals focusing on childrens items - so i presume your a mother.
perhaps they should have a 7 day username amnesty, where you get the one & only chance to change your username or it costs you £1 to go to charity.
http://www.thecinemasource.com/moviesdb/images/Shes_the_Man%2520-%2520Poster.jpg&usg=AFQjCNHvILCYyzs72G89qFBFAhM7lNlsjw
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants