Groups

Just to let people know HU5TLER here

Yup as above incase some people are wondering.

37 Comments

Wait, you changed your name too?

Oh good grief, will people stop changing their names! :x

*cough* Please.

I know right?

It's worse then the changing of the forum layout.

nightswimmer;1989439

Oh good grief, will people stop changing their names! :x*cough* Please.

Didn't even know you could change your name, thought a mod had to do it?

Yeah, PM a supermod or Admin.

Original Poster

http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/2859/24801966yg2.th.png

t0mm;1989440

I know right?It's worse then the changing of the forum layout.

Tell me about it. Not to mention those people who keep changing their Avatars all the time.

GAVINLEWISHUKD;1989441

Didn't even know you could change your name, thought a mod had to do it?

They do.

So MarzBarz aka HU5TLER how and why did you get them to change you name?

just ask no doubt

You could have at least picked a decent name HU5TLER! MarzBarz? Wotz that all about?!

I was sort of wondering who this "MarzBarz" was

I presume it's because your name didn't go down very well in the FS/FT forum?

bazzaric;1989631

I presume it's because your name didn't go down very well in the FS/FT … I presume it's because your name didn't go down very well in the FS/FT forum?

Funny, I was just remembering that when I first 'met' HU5TLER on that forum my immediate impression from the name was that he must be dodgy! Having got to know him better since then (and dealt with him a couple of times), I must say that he is one of the least dodgy people I know. Unfortunately people do judge books by their covers, so new members are probably going to view his reincarnated self as very fat!

t0mm;1989442

Yeah, PM a supermod or Admin.

I have seen that avatar somehere before but I just cannot place it!!
    I will get back to you when I find out who you have borrowed it off :thumbsup:

Banned

now a banned MarzBarz Hustler:w00t:

Aww... I'm struggling to keep up with all this name and avatar changing......I'm too old for change :giggle::giggle:

Banned

suze;1990032

Aww... I'm struggling to keep up with all this name and avatar … Aww... I'm struggling to keep up with all this name and avatar changing......I'm too old for change :giggle::giggle:

i always thought you could only change your name if you had your name as your email address or your real name, now it seems anyone can change it, thinking of a new one for me as we speak

sassie;1990040

i always thought you could only change your name if you had your name as … i always thought you could only change your name if you had your name as your email address or your real name, now it seems anyone can change it, thinking of a new one for me as we speak

No........don't do it :w00t:

Original Poster

lol im not banned

Banned

MarzBarz;1990898

lol im not banned

lmfao - you got me:oops:

Original Poster

lol i sure did :P

Banned

MarzBarz;1990939

lol i sure did :P

why you change your name?

marzbar?

brb playing gta

Banned

sassie;1990943

Could it be:

(a) wants top forget the dodgy Xbox live conned for £12.50 where "hustler" was definitely the right name!
    (b) Wanted to get rid of that awful player in his avatar?
    (c) Fan of Marianne Faithful?

Banned

guv;1990987

Could it be:(a) wants top forget the dodgy Xbox live conned for £12.50 … Could it be:(a) wants top forget the dodgy Xbox live conned for £12.50 where "hustler" was definitely the right name!(b) Wanted to get rid of that awful player in his avatar?(c) Fan of Marianne Faithful?

(a) you lost me there
    (b) no need for name change
    (c) never heard of her

sassie;1990943

He's banned, so we may never know.

Banned

thesaint;1991030

He's banned, so we may never know.

you fell for it too then - lol

sassie;1991048

you fell for it too then - lol

Seem's so:oops:

Banned

sassie;1991012

(a) you lost me there

Someone asked for advice on an Xbox live code they had bought and how to know if it could be checked as valid. Hustler said he could find out if he sent the code. He then replied that it works as he's just used it!

(b) no need for name change

You know that, I know that.......

(c) never heard of her

]Dont believe it!

Banned

guv;1991248

Someone asked for advice on an Xbox live code they had bought and how to … Someone asked for advice on an Xbox live code they had bought and how to know if it could be checked as valid. Hustler said he could find out if he sent the code. He then replied that it works as he's just used it!

[SIZE="6"]NOOOOOOOOOO[/SIZE]
    guv;1991248

You know that, I know that.......

but maybe he didnt - lol

guv;1991248

]Dont believe it!

oh errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Will the xbox live thread never die??????? still makes me chuckle...
    Preferred Hu5tler myself, reminds me of dodgy newsagents and top shelves.....I used to get embarresed just looking up there....MarzBarz just sounds a bit 90's hip hop group...sorry;-)

Banned

i cannot find the thread, anyone got a linkie

Original Poster

lol it was a prank by me the original posted i guess some people stil didnt see the replies.

Some members got cheesed off coz they couldnt take it lol.

Changed it for other reasons i dont have to explain myself

Banned

[SIZE="6"]linkie[/SIZE]:-D

Original Poster

ummm lemme check

Banned

thank you, i just laughed all the way through reading that thinking this is some kind i=of set up an must admit towards the end started to feel oh cack maybe not, but i wasnt wrong. It really was too stupid for even hukd to be real, althoug if late i am strating to wonder - lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread416314111
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …189508
      3. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1952
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?35228

See more discussions