just updated the iphone firmware from 3 to 4 and..

its asking me when i want to erase the phone and syn with this library. i used to update my iphone on my desktop computer but i no longer use that and i now use the itunes under the same account on my laptop. there are no songs on my phone.
i get this message come up

andrewgrant.org/200…tml

what shall i do!!?? i dont want to lose any content on my phone especially numbers.

6 Comments

Original Poster

ps; what happens if i click erase and sync (with the new library on my laptop) will this delete all my Apps too??

peterjmay

ps; what happens if i click erase and sync (with the new library on my … ps; what happens if i click erase and sync (with the new library on my laptop) will this delete all my Apps too??

Yep it'll delete all your songs and apps from your iphone as you're using a different computer. Just press Cancel

You can authorise ur laptop ( near where u sign in iTunes, u can do this up to 5 comps) then right click ur iPhones name and click transfer purchases. Or even backup ur phone. Apps can he transferred to multiple comps but music can't

Def backup iPhone if u want to keep numbers etc. I have backups on 2 pcs just incase of problems etc.

Original Poster

so how do i start afresh with my laptop?? i cant make a new account can i under a new name coz ill lose the aps again?

Original Poster

kndc80

Def backup iPhone if u want to keep numbers etc. I have backups on 2 pcs … Def backup iPhone if u want to keep numbers etc. I have backups on 2 pcs just incase of problems etc.

but arent the numbers on the sim??
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Better watch out for these...914
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763990
    3. Any PS4 News Here29213595
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846087

See more discussions