Groups

Just upgraded to SKY HD

Banned
    Have to wait till the middle of April for installation

Ridiculous

Anyone else waiting?

8 Comments

Go into My Sky on their web site, people have found their dates have drastically reduced within a few days. I got HD fitted 27th December but had ordered at the end of October, so I know the frustration. When it is a genuine HD broadcast it is excellent, Ross kemp in Afghanistan is something to watch to show HD off (as well as it being an excellent piece of tv in its own right, you realise how brave our boys and girls are.)

I ordered it last weekend and they're bringing me my HD box on 21st Feb. I've obviously been lucky as the waiting times quoted by people on here have been quite long.

I cannot understand why the wait is so long its only a box swap if you have sky+ or 1 extra cable if you dont.

Banned

waterloo;4345703

I cannot understand why the wait is so long its only a box swap if you … I cannot understand why the wait is so long its only a box swap if you have sky+ or 1 extra cable if you dont.

They have that £49 deal on at the minute

lumoruk;4345789

They have that £49 deal on at the minute

Forgot about that :thumbsup: i think i paid £299 when it first came out 2yrs ago now if only they would drop the tenner that they charge me to watch it each month.

probably because of the high demand for this explains the delay - i had mine come in 5 days of ordering it , albeit i ordered before xmas and paid £149 for it :-(

Just over a week ago I was told it would be 3 months and now its getting installed tommorow

I ordered mine a week last saturday, and got an email sunday morning saying I could place the order now, so i did and had the option to have it installed yesterday (went with weekend installation) so having it done this saturday...... it shouldnt take 6 weeks, they're just covering thair ass.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cheer me up please?1017
      2. It is a Yorkshire pudding wrap.1631
      3. Jaffa quake as McVitie's cuts pack sizes - BBC News55
      4. Any PS4 News Here29313806

See more discussions