Groups

Just wanted to say Happy Friday everyone!

As a Pastafarian ( en.wikipedia.org/wik…ian ) every Friday is a religious holiday... I'm still working on getting my employer to honour this but fingers crossed!

Anyway, the sun is shining, I have a party to go to tonight and it's nearly time for some lunch! WOOT!!

Happy Friday, hope you all have an awesome weekend...

20 Comments

good to see a fellow Pastafarian.

i'm at home right now, on my fridays off

Happy Friday everyone - a particularly happy one as it's a long weekend!

I can handle Fridays at work as everyone has that Friday feeling, winding down...and it's POETS day so I get to leave early too

Original Poster

I love poets day - only half hour today though :(?
    Completely forgot the bank holiday! WOOOOOTTTT!!!one11!!one!!!
    I 'm in such a good mood!

happy friday right back atchya!

weekend is gnna be a busy one... 2 weddings to go to!

Half an hour is still half an hour spent doing something you want to do rather than at your desk, and i'll drink to that.

I don't have a lot to do today and i'm trying to sit on my hands so I don't get into anymore ethical debates...It's killing me.

Original Poster

superfran;2012369

Half an hour is still half an hour spent doing something you want to do … Half an hour is still half an hour spent doing something you want to do rather than at your desk, and i'll drink to that.I don't have a lot to do today and i'm trying to sit on my hands so I don't get into anymore ethical debates...It's killing me.

LOL.. it does feel a little like the calm before the storm! thb I think the last couple were caused by me and I'm in a good mood today so we should be safe!

[email protected];2012422

LOL.. it does feel a little like the calm before the storm! thb I think … LOL.. it does feel a little like the calm before the storm! thb I think the last couple were caused by me and I'm in a good mood today so we should be safe!

Watch it or you'll get yourself slapped But really, you were just saying what we were all thinking... Bloody £2 chickens. False economy much? Oh dear. It's Friday, day of calm....

Happy Friday to you too lol!
    Rep added for a cheery post.

[CENTER]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q68/dave_95020/Happy%20Friday/HappyFriday.gif[/CENTER]

Original Poster

caz1cool;2012486

Happy Friday to you too lol!Rep added for a cheery post.

Thanks

Original Poster

superfran;2012463

Watch it or you'll get yourself slapped But really, you were just … Watch it or you'll get yourself slapped But really, you were just saying what we were all thinking... Bloody £2 chickens. False economy much? Oh dear. It's Friday, day of calm....

LMFAO!

Watching the clock...2 and a quarter hours...

That's one hell of a scary dancing mouse.

Original Poster

superfran;2012719

Watching the clock...2 and a quarter hours...That's one hell of a scary … Watching the clock...2 and a quarter hours...That's one hell of a scary dancing mouse.

My thoughts exactly! 24 minutes for me!

i just converted to Pastafarian

Happy Friday to one and all :-D

Friday is a special day to Muslims too!!! :thumbsup:

Add that to your knowledge HUKDarians!!! :thumbsup:

Original Poster

REDRANGER86;2013264

i just converted to Pastafarian

That's two people that have told me they've converted in two days! I feel like I'm really making a difference! Have you read the hate mail pages at venganza.org yet? They're hilarious!

Welcome to religion based on evidence!

Original Poster

Naeem786;2015835

Friday is a special day to Muslims too!!! :thumbsup:

Every Friday? Is it a religious holiday for Muslims? I realise that Friday isn't just a special day for followers of the Flying Spaghetti Monster but didn't know that any other religion had offically recognised it! Awesome! It truely is a great day!

Original Poster

btw - the party was good but the pub before was better (mainly due to the sun warming my back and the beer being really cold!)

[email protected];2017898

Every Friday? Is it a religious holiday for Muslims? I realise that … Every Friday? Is it a religious holiday for Muslims? I realise that Friday isn't just a special day for followers of the Flying Spaghetti Monster but didn't know that any other religion had offically recognised it! Awesome! It truely is a great day!

Not in a holiday here but in Muslims countries it is!! Friday prayer around 2pm here!!! :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. sky q is it a good deal?55
      2. Speccing a gaming pc37
      3. help: windows 10 wifi issue55
      4. Best IPTV Paid service?1721

See more discussions