Groups

Just wanted to tell HUKD how much I love this new vehicle.

uk.piaggio.com/en_…00/

Key is the slightly wider front wheels - it's a 400cc scooter that's legal with just a car license! WANT!

37 Comments

Original Poster

http://www.uk.piaggio.com/img/catalog/modcolor_model1_181_1_UK.jpg

NEED!

Original Poster

Original Poster

jtx;6753328

http://www.uk.piaggio.com/en_UK/prodotti/MP3_LT/MP3_LT_400/Any prices yet?

Cheers £6,495

Loving that, would be easier when just nipping to shops or down to the beach :thumbsup:

Looks like its for someone who cant hold up a scooter with 2 wheels

:lol: they are awful, the Robin Reliant of the biking world

fireheaven;6753347

:lol: they are awful, the Robin Reliant of the biking world

+1
    you;ll trully looke like a noddy on this :thumbsup:

i'll stick to my Vespa PX125, far better looking scooter

It's too much, 2-3k maybe but 5350 + extras is way overpriced imo

choc1969;6753342

Loving that, would be easier when just nipping to shops or down to the … Loving that, would be easier when just nipping to shops or down to the beach :thumbsup:

Then do a bike test and save some £££ :thumbsup:

[email protected];6753339

Cheers £6,495

You can get a proper car for that lol

Original Poster

jtx;6753364

It's too much, 2-3k maybe but 5350 + extras is way overpriced imo

The LT (this one) is 400cc and £6,500!

choc1969;6753342

Loving that, would be easier when just nipping to shops or down to the … Loving that, would be easier when just nipping to shops or down to the beach :thumbsup:

You signed up yet;-)
    hotukdeals.com/ite…328

Original Poster

anewman;6753386

You can get a proper car for that lol

Ive got one of those! Can't help the vehicle you fall in love with, eh?

jtx;6753409

You signed up … You signed up yet;-)http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/516328/get-on-campaign-free-motorcycle-les?t=516328

Yep :w00t:

Decided to try and find out why my little bro loves his yam so much :roll:, although I'm bad enough on my own two feet :oops:

[email protected];6753410

Ive got one of those! Can't help the vehicle you fall in love with, eh?

A full bike license is a good investment, have you rode before?

jtx;6753377

Then do a bike test and save some £££ :thumbsup:

I have a car doofus

Banned

choc1969;6753342

beach ?? where do you live?

Am I missing the point of this?

You want one then fine but please get some training -it might save your life

WEST HAM;6753443

beach ?? where do you live?

:w00t:

you lot are sooooo funny, why would I want a childs bike ? :roll:

tongue in cheek babes......;-)

plus I have signed up to that free bike lesson, will hopefully be better than I am on a push bike :oops:

fireheaven;6753451

God damn it, I just checked and they are all down south :xList time I had … God damn it, I just checked and they are all down south :xList time I had a go I gave it too much throttle and wheelied it, while I ended up flat on my back

Why did i think you were a biker chick ? :?

I'm looking forward to it......my brother has little bike outfits for his kids :roll:

it's a 400cc scooter that's legal with just a car license!

Why what sort of licence did you think you would need a hgv licence ???

mikebike;6753460

You want one then fine but please get some training -it might save your … You want one then fine but please get some training -it might save your life

+1

fireheaven;6753451

God damn it, I just checked and they are all down south :xList time I had … God damn it, I just checked and they are all down south :xList time I had a go I gave it too much throttle and wheelied it, while I ended up flat on my back

Lol, reminds me of hiring a scooter for a few weeks in greece, then after changing it for a geared bike, coming out of a club with a female and dropping her off the back when I put it in gear......

I went back alone that night, needless to say:oops:

choc1969;6753489

Why did i think you were a biker chick ? :?I'm looking forward to … Why did i think you were a biker chick ? :?I'm looking forward to it......my brother has little bike outfits for his kids :roll:

It's in the family, my dad is 67 and still gets out on his bike every weekend, my brother has 2 in his living room :roll:

My boys have the full leathers too, boots etc but I don't let the youngest go out with his dad. He is waaaay too young but the eldest loves it

fireheaven;6753451

when i first done my CBT i done a wheelie at a set of traffic lights :oops:,
    i still passed :thumbsup:

waterloo;6753499

I think its ridiculous tbh, you should at least have to do a cbt.

fireheaven;6753522

my brother has 2 in his living room :roll:

I want to buy one brand new one day and keep it in the living room, I thought it was just me who was a loony:)

I wonder how long the tyres will last :thinking:

jambo1082;6753543

when i first done my CBT i done a wheelie at a set of traffic lights … when i first done my CBT i done a wheelie at a set of traffic lights :oops:, i still passed :thumbsup:

Hahaha, I see that all the time but not on a test :w00t:

jtx;6753572

I want to buy one brand new one day and keep it in the living room, I … I want to buy one brand new one day and keep it in the living room, I thought it was just me who was a loony:)

Nope, his girlfriend hates it but he won't put them outside for some strange reason

Original Poster

jtx;6753424

A full bike license is a good investment, have you rode before?

Yeah - done thousands of miles doing deliveries and taken CBT twice.Had a CG125 and Gilera 125 (both geared) Took me long enough to get around to taking my car test so fear of failing plus cost is putting me off doing DAS at the mo (I'm 25)

Original Poster

waterloo;6753499

LOL! I think you should at least need a bike licence!

Someone near me has one of these, I think it's lovely - can't believe you only need a car licence, why haven't they got better marketing?!?!

Original Poster

Mrs.Z;6753994

Someone near me has one of these, I think it's lovely - can't believe you … Someone near me has one of these, I think it's lovely - can't believe you only need a car licence, why haven't they got better marketing?!?!

Only for the new LT version - the older 125 is fine on CBT and the 250/400 need a full bike. There's a similar Gilera trike which is 500cc...

Its either 2 wheels or 4

3 has never worked.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp23
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …281979
      3. What is there free to do in your town?37
      4. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1635

See more discussions