Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Watch
11 Comments

a thought it was rotten

cribert;6164070

a thought it was rotten

Watched it last night, some funny bits, but nowhere as good as Borat sadly

it was rubbish and tottaly unfunny mostly althought there was the odd bits that made me chuckle

Original Poster

Agreed not as funny as Borat...... But Straight Dave....that's a very funny bit..... just for the redneck punching himself in the head

razorcuts;6164095

Agreed not as funny as Borat...... But Straight Dave....that's a very … Agreed not as funny as Borat...... But Straight Dave....that's a very funny bit..... just for the redneck punching himself in the head

He really upset them with that innit :lol:

Looks like a dreadful film to me, even though i havent watched it;-)

Dontforg3t;6164226

Looks like a dreadful film to me, even though i havent watched it;-)

Depends on your sense of humour tbh, if you like Ali G & Borat then its worth a watch, if you dont then you wont,

I like Borat and Ali G, just watched Bruno and thought it was dire, not much of it made me laugh tbh

JUst watched it myself, loved it, not a s good as borat but still funny.

I assume it's because it's been leaked that everyone is watching it this weekend?:whistling:

souljacker;6164438

JUst watched it myself, loved it, not a s good as borat but still funny.I … JUst watched it myself, loved it, not a s good as borat but still funny.I assume it's because it's been leaked that everyone is watching it this weekend?:whistling:

R5 just came out yesterday, problem is the same with all hyped films, so much press attention, we are convinced its the best film ever, watched all the PR stunts with Eminem etc, ended up feeling flat:roll:

Banned

jamespir;6164084

it was rubbish and tottaly unfunny mostly althought there was the odd … it was rubbish and tottaly unfunny mostly althought there was the odd bits that made me chuckle

+1

really overhyped
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Lego Dimensions has officially been cancelled.77
    2. So Flubit is still terrible. What happened?!1114
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769336
    4. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland2864

See more discussions