Groups

Just watched I pronounce you Chuck and Larry

poor, any films that have made you feel let down?

30 Comments

Original Poster

Carley;2970820

Requiem for a Dream, read the really good reviews and thought it was my … Requiem for a Dream, read the really good reviews and thought it was my kind of film but found it irritating and boring to watch.

have you seen happy feet? hideous:x

loads , troy , blame it on the spartons , the latest indiana jones flick

doomsday
    the happening
    teeth

worst 3 films ive seen so far this year

Original Poster

ilovepink;2970833

doomsdaythe happeningteethworst 3 films ive seen so far this year

havent seen teeth yet, keep getting it confused with snatch for some reason:whistling:

Banned

skusey;2970826

have you seen happy feet? hideous:x

thats the worse childrens film ever released

I thought superbad was overated, was looking forward to it, wasn't awful - just rather average IMO.

btw skusey did you think the noble goal was offside the other day? I though Di michele was tbh.

Original Poster

robtallica;2970855

I thought superbad was overated, was looking forward to it, wasn't awful … I thought superbad was overated, was looking forward to it, wasn't awful - just rather average IMO.btw skusey did you think the noble goal was offside the other day? I though Di michele was tbh.

I havent seen it tbh, i dont bother when they get beat:oops:

that one where there stuck in the sea with the shark its so poo i cant evern remember its name!

EDIT: could be open water!

Banned

Carley;2970857

Not seen cat in the hat then?

to be honest not seen loads, but did sorta catch some of this as son wanted it and watched it with him, bleedin awful film

Just watcehed "dont mess with the Zutons" .... complete rubbish!!!

Carley;2970857

Not seen cat in the hat then?

Cat in the hat...great film...
    Kids love it

Original Poster

rat race was awful.

Original Poster

DarloNige;2970868

good band though:thumbsup:

skusey;2970877

good band though:thumbsup:

No sorry..bad bad:x

UPDATED

doomsday
    the happening
    teeth
    dont mess with the zohan (well overated)

worst 4films ive seen so far this year

DarloNige;2970868

lol. :whistling:

zoolander was also lost on me!!!

Watched Get smart the other day. It sucked. But then again.. i expected it to suck so it didnt really let me down.

Original Poster

foxymissroxy;2970888

zoolander was also lost on me!!!

blues brothers 2000, puke.
    Blues Brothers=superb

skusey;2970862

I havent seen it tbh, i dont bother when they get beat:oops:

lol can't blame you - wasn't all that bad a performance from what I saw, just got caught out late on - could of easily got a win or draw and parker had a great chance in the dying minutes.

back on topic Superman Returns is abysmal - just hate it:x

Carley;2970898

One of my faves :oops:

just very sameish lol

[SIZE="1"]i love clueless tho!!! ive made this very small on purpose :oops:[/SIZE]

Original Poster

foxymissroxy;2970905

just very sameish lol [SIZE="1"]i love clueless tho!!! ive made this very … just very sameish lol [SIZE="1"]i love clueless tho!!! ive made this very small on purpose :oops:[/SIZE]

I love ENCHANTED!!! I took my two daughters to watch it(the last time my ex let me see them!)

skusey;2970926

I love ENCHANTED!!! I took my two daughters to watch it(the last time my … I love ENCHANTED!!! I took my two daughters to watch it(the last time my ex let me see them!)

Never seen that one!! tho i cant wait to see WallE i missed out when the kids went had to stay at home lol

ive just noted in the duplicate post your 42 your old av showed your younger side!! :-D

the resident film buff has not visited this thread yet? I feel so let down!!!

Havent seen this film but wanted to, guess I might not bother now lol

Original Poster

bellabonkers;2970951

the resident film buff has not visited this thread yet? I feel so let … the resident film buff has not visited this thread yet? I feel so let down!!!Havent seen this film but wanted to, guess I might not bother now lol

who is that then? not BG1 I hope.

skusey;2970954

who is that then? not BG1 I hope.

should I have added "wannabe" in my description?

Banned

bellabonkers;2970951

the resident film buff has not visited this thread yet? I feel so let … the resident film buff has not visited this thread yet? I feel so let down!!!Havent seen this film but wanted to, guess I might not bother now lol

either me or BG1 I would say....

actually I thought Dark Knight was overrated totaly...great film, but nowhere near what people made out...Ledger possibly greatest performance ever bt Bale should be shot!

Last Harry Potter was AWFUL ....bored me silly!

skusey;2970900

blues brothers 2000, puke.Blues Brothers=superb

agreed

got the box set , ive never managed to get through even half of the second one its that poor

ODB_69;2970987

either me or BG1 I would say....actually I thought Dark Knight was … either me or BG1 I would say....actually I thought Dark Knight was overrated totaly...great film, but nowhere near what people made out...Ledger possibly greatest performance ever bt Bale should be shot!Last Harry Potter was AWFUL ....bored me silly!

Im a film buff, I am doing a film and tv degree and have done work experience at local tv stations and have a friend whos been on sky tv and had his shows published so it shows the type of person I am lol

That being said im more a pre 2000 movie buff and independant film fan than modern ones.

Banned

ryouga;2971153

Im a film buff, I am doing a film and tv degree and have done work … Im a film buff, I am doing a film and tv degree and have done work experience at local tv stations and have a friend whos been on sky tv and had his shows published so it shows the type of person I am lolThat being said im more a pre 2000 movie buff and independant film fan than modern ones.

yes I prefere pre-2000 films too to be honest...
    last truly GREAT film imho...was V for Vendetta...which I know BG1 is a fan of too
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains98
      2. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon33
      3. Win a Free minion usb stick88
      4. Win a pair of running shoes up to the value of £100 with UKRunChat99

See more discussions