just watched leon the directors cut

The extra scenes pretty much threw me,it wasnt how i wanted my mind twisted,gr8 film just not sure i should of watched that version

10 Comments

I've only ever watched the Director's Cut. Judging from the good things people have to say about the regular version then I wish I watched that one instead.

Even though Portman is the child it feels like she is taking advantage of Leon.

Original Poster

dtovey89

I've only ever watched the Director's Cut. Judging from the good things … I've only ever watched the Director's Cut. Judging from the good things people have to say about the regular version then I wish I watched that one instead.Even though Portman is the child it feels like she is taking advantage of Leon.

im wishing that i never watched the dirctors cut now

Directors cut is just as good. Adds a new layer to the movie.

Original Poster

deathtrap3000

it proberbly is to most i just felt uncomfortable watching some of the scenes,or am i just misreading it,was it just a young girls infatuation with a man who played like a father figure?

deathtrap3000

An awkward layer of that.

Never seen directors cut, me intrigued now!

Ooh just read chilly's post. Sounds bit disturbing now :-s

I bought the blu-ray after reading so many great reviews, but can honestly say that I never liked the movie . So unrealistic for me. IMO. Think it just depends on what kind of movie you like.

Haha, I was a bit weirded out when I first saw directors cut too...Still my favourite film though.

cath1510

I bought the blu-ray after reading so many great reviews, but can … I bought the blu-ray after reading so many great reviews, but can honestly say that I never liked the movie . So unrealistic for me. IMO. Think it just depends on what kind of movie you like.

winnie the pooh is unrealistic, films usually are.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523412
    2. Walnut snip: Nestlé cuts nut out of chocolate after prices surge - The Guar…1012
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763844
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread415214081

See more discussions