Groups

Just watched Pulp Fiction ???

Just watched Pulp Fiction for bout the 20th time LOVE LOVE LOVE that movie...
    Question ??

Is a foot rub in the same ballpark ?

10 Comments

Banned

zeds dead baby ... zeds dead

Yes it's the same ballpark.

That film is awesome, too many quotes I like, but putting most on here will make them unreadable

Nobody puts baby in a corner.

Original Poster

sancho1983

Yes it's the same ballpark.That film is awesome, too many quotes I like, … Yes it's the same ballpark.That film is awesome, too many quotes I like, but putting most on here will make them unreadable

same ballpark really ????

SAY WHAT AGAIN MF....I DARE YOU

Definitely same ballpark. Not necessarily the same thing, but same ballpark

It's the one that says bad ****

Banned

I remember my VHS pirated copy well because I was too young to go see it at cinema.

A mate lent it to me when I was at college, I watched it most days. That film along with the local snooker club played a great part in my under achievements in my a levels.

Now boys, listen up. We're going to a place called Monster Joe's Truck and Tow. I'll drive the tainted car. Jules, you ride with me. Vincent, you follow in my Acura. We run across the path of any John Q. Laws, nobody does a **** thing unless I do it first. What did I just say?

Well...............Bring out the gimp.

J.Dance

Now boys, listen up. We're going to a place called Monster Joe's Truck … Now boys, listen up. We're going to a place called Monster Joe's Truck and Tow. I'll drive the tainted car. Jules, you ride with me. Vincent, you follow in my Acura. We run across the path of any John Q. Laws, nobody does a **** thing unless I do it first. What did I just say?

Don't do ****. Unless.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Tradesmen battery power tools.11
      2. What to do?????45
      3. Now tv entertainment passes22
      4. Any free Now TV sports passes?33

See more discussions