Just watched 'Taken' (spoilers-Guv told me to put that bit in), no, hang on, now he is saying- possible spoilers

Anybody else seen it?
Thought it was excellent.

19 Comments

Banned

Got it... but not watched it. Dont even know what its about....... Clue me in!

(Best to edt the title with spoliers - though its just the plot I'm speaking about!)

yep..brilliant film!!!

best action film of '08

Abvance;4316893

best action film of '08

AGREED, the phone call is best bit

Original Poster

guv;4316884

Got it... but not watched it. Dont even know what its about....... Clue … Got it... but not watched it. Dont even know what its about....... Clue me in!(Best to edt the title with spoliers - though its just the plot I'm speaking about!)

About a Father who reluctantly lets his daughter go to France with her friend and they get kidnapped by an Albanian gang and sell them on for prostitution. He {Liam Neeson} has 96 hours to find her.....................superb film

ooooo i wanna see this....

Banned

skusey;4316967

About a Father who reluctantly lets his daughter go to France with her … About a Father who reluctantly lets his daughter go to France with her friend and they get kidnapped by an Albanian gang and sell them on for prostitution. He {Liam Neeson} has 96 hours to find her.....................superb film

OK cool. Will give it a whirl.

PS... I meant "possible spoilers" in the title! lol

Original Poster

guv;4316997

OK cool. Will give it a whirl.PS... I meant "possible spoilers" in the … OK cool. Will give it a whirl.PS... I meant "possible spoilers" in the title! lol

watch it NOW! You will love it:thumbsup:

Banned

skusey;4317025

watch it NOW! You will love it:thumbsup:

I'm keeping quite now!!! :w00t:

Yeah, really good film,

went to the advanced previews of this (thanks to choc),
great film :thumbsup:

Me and Hubby saw it on a Free preview, Brilliant film

I watched it and then my daughter went to Paris the following week.........
she wouldnt watch it

watched it,loved it,great film and good acting,good story line and very belieable as this is a thing that happens alot

it was an amazing film. blown away by it as i didnt expect it

Best action film i've seen for a long time. very fast moving but very easy to follow.

LOVED IT!!!! awesome awesome awesome!!

Banned

Funily enough.... the missus is watching it again now!

I'll have to alot a time spot for it!

Original Poster

guv;4318998

Funily enough.... the missus is watching it again now!I'll have to alot a … Funily enough.... the missus is watching it again now!I'll have to alot a time spot for it!

and the film?:whistling:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Sad news about Barcelona2080
    2. How dangerous is Donald trump?913
    3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846125
    4. A Nigerian prince and bit coins scam33

See more discussions