Groups

Just won a book on Ebay for a penny lol

Was going to buy an Autobio.... Not into books in a big way etc but one I wanted....

Around £18 in Bookshops and Amazon (Seen it at £10 etc) so

Last few secs, won one on Ebay for 1p + £1 postage...

Lets hope it arrives or the seller does not say he has lost it etc...

maxmix

29 Comments

have a badge

Bargain! Ebay is still good sometimes,most things you want go for silly money on there now

Not like the good ol days LOL:-D

Original Poster

I love the items that have a price on them, ie Pricemarked @ say £12.99 and people are bidding way over the top.... and not on hard to get items either

maxmix

I did ask the selles to get a Certificate of posting, I always do etc, just incase ;-)

Sure it weren't an ebook?

Original Poster

Spriggan;6521849

Hardback Autobiography The guy must have thought he would get some bids... I nearly forgot about it lol

maxmix

Banned

Spriggan;6521849

My thoughts to lol

i was just about to post you could have just downloaded it for free... then realised he meant an actual book

Original Poster

You can get it for £7 + £3 Del on Amazon, £10 is the cheapest i've seen it etc...

waterstones.com/wat…705

maxmix

Item number: 260483715077

Original Poster

MarzBarz;6521934

Item number: 260483715077

Yes Detective

maxmix

He says in very good condition, so thats good....

PS The thing that worries me is his postage will be over a quid because of the weight + the listing fees... He would be cheaper keeping it :-(

maxmix;6521989

Yes Detective :)maxmixHe says in very good condition, so thats good....PS … Yes Detective :)maxmixHe says in very good condition, so thats good....PS The thing that worries me is his postage will be over a quid because of the weight + the listing fees... He would be cheaper keeping it :-(

defo!!! he will be in minus, so woch out for the excuses.

Original Poster

MarzBarz;6522002

defo!!! he will be in minus, so woch out for the excuses.

Well I have never had to leave negative feedback for years.... Nearly on here with a couple of bums lol but I try not to get involved.... lol

maxmix

maxmix;6522029

Well I have never had to leave negative feedback for years.... Nearly on … Well I have never had to leave negative feedback for years.... Nearly on here with a couple of bums lol but I try not to get involved.... lolmaxmix

lool, good luck though. He may send it just in goodwill.

Original Poster

His feedback is very good (Same as mine lol) , just checked just now.... I never looked because of my penny bid....

I did go to £3 odds in the last few secs just incase lol

maxmix

Just won a compact photo printer brand new rrp £100 on ebay for 0.99p paid £6 postage so £6.99 all in received the parcel today and it cost £8.71 to send to me so it ended up costing them £1.72 :w00t:

I sold a set of official B & W speaker spikes for £0.10 :x:oops: I really should of put the auction on for longer.

I sent them out no problem. After fees and postage cost which i charged £2 i made a grand total of £0.03 from the sale.

Someone got a real bargain.

starsparkle2311;6522109

Been there done that!!!!!!!!!!!!:p As a consolation, you may , if you're … Been there done that!!!!!!!!!!!!:p As a consolation, you may , if you're very lucky you may get ok feedback!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was thinking of neging my seller as he took a week to post lol,

sven256;6522098

I sold a set of official B & W speaker spikes for £0.10 :x:oops: I really … I sold a set of official B & W speaker spikes for £0.10 :x:oops: I really should of put the auction on for longer.I sent them out no problem. After fees and postage cost which i charged £2 i made a grand total of £0.03 from the sale.Someone got a real bargain.

There are times when you need two ebay accounts. Not that I would condone such skullduggery of course... :whistling:

Original Poster

tallpete33;6522336

There are times when you need two ebay accounts. Not that I would condone … There are times when you need two ebay accounts. Not that I would condone such skullduggery of course... :whistling:

Thats why I have 3 lol

But ebay can catch you, they got me once years back lol, I just ask a friend now to help...

saves putting the odd reserve in place.... Ebay make enough etc...

maxmix

maxmix;6522370

Thats why I have 3 lolBut ebay can catch you, they got me once years back … Thats why I have 3 lolBut ebay can catch you, they got me once years back lol, I just ask a friend now to help...saves putting the odd reserve in place.... Ebay make enough etc...maxmix

Hi stranger

Original Poster

cw9652;6522386

Hi stranger

Allright M8Y

Hows life ? (Dont ask about the quiz lol, been to busy ATM lol)

maxmix

maxmix;6522415

Allright M8Y :)Hows life ? (Dont ask about the quiz lol, been to busy ATM … Allright M8Y :)Hows life ? (Dont ask about the quiz lol, been to busy ATM lol)maxmix

I'm good thanks mate!! Mine still seems running OK......

Miss you and the Quiz a bit to be fair...... :? ;-)

You still keeping busy buddy??

Original Poster

Getting there, slow but sure lol

maxmix

I have been messing on Farmville on Facebook late on lol, Sad I know....

maxmix;6522436

Getting there, slow but sure lolmaxmixI have been messing on Farmville on … Getting there, slow but sure lolmaxmixI have been messing on Farmville on Facebook late on lol, Sad I know....

Just when I thought we could be friends!!! :roll:

(Pop a little 'Hi' on ]my Quiz, get Charlie all excited)!!!

Original Poster

Well... No contact today, so hopefully me book is in the post....

maxmix

I bought metal gear solid 2 for £1.04 delivered on ebay with original manuals and even the bonus dvd!

Banned

maxmix;6529597

Well... No contact today, so hopefully me book is in the post.... :)maxmix

Has he not told you he's lost it yet?

Jake1983;6521632

Bargain! Ebay is still good sometimes,most things you want go for silly … Bargain! Ebay is still good sometimes,most things you want go for silly money on there nowNot like the good ol days LOL:-D

I saw a samsung pixon 12 bidded up to £2,200 with 1 min to go. There were about 40 for buy it now £400!

Original Poster

lumoruk;6530130

Has he not told you he's lost it yet?

lol Not yet mate, but he has a good excuse coming shortly with these damm striking Postmen

maxmix

Original Poster

Now theres a thing..... Book arrived today (As new) Bubblewrapped and in thisk brown paper....

Postage !!!! £2.60 1st Class..... Hmmmm There are some good people left in the world after all....

I will have to leave some exeptional feedback.... Any suggestions ?

maxmix

Winner gets some Rep lol (Or i'll leave my own lol)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The HDUK home for Star Trek: Discovery1219
      2. One for the mathmeticians79
      3. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4671414
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424614496

See more discussions