Expired

Just won a competition, need a hotel for 1 night in London on Tuesday, HELP PLEASE!!

8 replies
Found 25th Oct 2009
Hi all, I just won a competition and I now need a hotel for Tuesday in central London for 1 or maybe 2 people, best price I have seen so far is Travelodge Barking for £49. Does anyone know of anything any more central in London or any cheaper please?

Will rep all helpers, thank you!

8 Comments

What is the postcode of where you need to stay?

Original Poster

anywhere in greater london, but N5 1BU would be ideal.

Try laterooms.com

Centrally located rooms from £50 and unbiased reviews

Original Poster

choc1969;6685940

Try laterooms.comCentrally located rooms from £50 and unbiased reviews

Aha, thank you choc. :thumbsup:

Try easyhotels...the rooms are a bit like cells but you can upgrade for a window :giggle:
They are clean and comfy, very basic and very cheap. If its just somewhere to sleep I would definately recommend them! :-D

Original Poster

**Tinkerbell**;6686431

Try easyhotels...the rooms are a bit like cells but you can upgrade for a … Try easyhotels...the rooms are a bit like cells but you can upgrade for a window :giggle:They are clean and comfy, very basic and very cheap. If its just somewhere to sleep I would definately recommend them! :-D

Thanks tinkerbell, already tried there, nothing quite fits the bill. That would have been ideal though!

Original Poster

thanks everyone for your suggestions, rep left for all.

What did you win?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…3973
    2. Limited quantities of STRAFE® and SHADOW WARRIOR 2 for sale @ Special Reser…46
    3. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland3275
    4. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 192 ***215

See more discussions