Just won a ebay case...

And i got a Refund cos the seller didnt reply but havent been told to send the item back. Is this normal?

11 Comments

Never heard of that before no :?

Banned

somebody told me the other day they had won a case involving a laptop that was faulty , she was told by ebay that as far as they were concerned the item had been `destroyed` and did not need to be returned. : )

Banned

Yeah its up to the seller, if they don't contact you then its yours : )

what did you win?
tell us

ye what was it

Original Poster

Blackberry storm in mint condition , turns out all I had to do was buy a new battery for t to work.

MarzBarz;7327934

Blackberry storm in mint condition , turns out all I had to do was buy a … Blackberry storm in mint condition , turns out all I had to do was buy a new battery for t to work.

Oi send it back man

ooohhh...nice.

but

if tomorrow the seller asked for you to return the blackberry (either/or) money..i.e., could be he/she genuinely was unable to pick up emails due to crimbo shopping, illness, no internet connection, on holiday blah blah..

would you send it back- the money and/or bberry.?

Original Poster

I'd ask for compensation for the battery. But I won the case a week ago I was just waiting for the seller lol. The item was purchased faulty anyways as the mic was knackered but that was an easy repair.

Banned

its gonna take the seller 2mins to call the network to block/bar the phone

been there got the t shirt

the seller claims the full retail value from the insurance and you, the buyer is left holding the baby

sorry mate

ROKO;7328137

its gonna take the seller 2mins to call the network to block/bar the … its gonna take the seller 2mins to call the network to block/bar the phonebeen there got the t shirtthe seller claims the full retail value from the insurance and you, the buyer is left holding the babysorry mate

Its faulty he probably has already claimed, what if hes on contract? hasn't got the box.

Either way as a good person it would be nice to return it has ebay helped you with your problems don't take advantage, however, it is your choice to do what you would like to do, and others not to judge.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764015
    2. Now TV CODES - Free Sky Entertainment/Kids/Cinema/Sports813
    3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846094
    4. hOW SHOCKED WERE YOU AT THE GLASGOW FRUIT MARKET CONFLAGRATION??77

See more discussions