Groups
    EXPIRED

Just won a million dollars! what shall I buy??

On the kingdom of Thailand lottery-just got the email,amazing luck,since I also won a million on the asian lottery yesterday-really hard to know what to buy with all this cash!

12 Comments

Flip flops

Lady BOY

Coloured Bendy Straws

congrats barky, you should wire half of it to my account.

I have had an email from a friendly nigerian reverend who says he can double my investment within 2 weeks, I just need to pay him up front but its totally legit.

Original Poster

numptyj

congrats barky, you should wire half of it to my account.I have had an … congrats barky, you should wire half of it to my account.I have had an email from a friendly nigerian reverend who says he can double my investment within 2 weeks, I just need to pay him up front but its totally legit.

well,if he is a nigerian reverend,it MUST be legit! people are so suspicious these days-as soon as my million arrives will wire you half no probs m8-you just need to give me your account number,sort code and 1250 dollars processing fee-that ok?

I'd buy 649,329.44 british pounds.

a million dollars?

....I'd use it to but 100 million pennies

Sharesy.......

DLM's chickens.

ADSL to share with your friends.

numptyj

congrats barky, you should wire half of it to my account.I have had an … congrats barky, you should wire half of it to my account.I have had an email from a friendly nigerian reverend who says he can double my investment within 2 weeks, I just need to pay him up front but its totally legit.

This sounds good. Can i get in on the deal. I can i have my monies transferred to you by the end of the week. Western Union ok?

how about spending it on another dalmy dog trainer ? seems as the previous one has now resigned and is currently sitting rocking in a padded cell, lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?2295
      2. Sad news about Barcelona2397
      3. Any PS4 News Here29213613
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917257

See more discussions