midlandscomics;6856232

Where are you winning them from?

+1

hdizzle;6856226

how do people win so many things?!

ive never won anything in my life!

well done I never win things

Original Poster

1st ipod was from virgin radio 2nd was mccoys and this last one was a launch of a new website

izzyboy5;6856238

me either!

midlandscomics;6856232

Where are you winning them from?

eBay i think my wife keeps telling me all these things that she has won :?eBay must be a competition enty site?

£10 delivered....

Banned

raptorcigs;6856239

if you dont need it sell it on ebay and give the money to a worthy … if you dont need it sell it on ebay and give the money to a worthy causeahem! ]www.wheelchairs-for-raptors-fund.co.uk

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkGreen"]err yeah - or not.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

imortal;6856257

eBay i think my wife keeps telling me all these things that she has won … eBay i think my wife keeps telling me all these things that she has won :?eBay must be a competition enty site?

:-D

Can i rub you for luck?

pinkkitty2007;6856309

Can i rub you for luck?

you can rub me if you like:oops:

Banned

raptorcigs;6856322

you can rub me if you like:oops:

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkGreen"]this is misc, but any chance you could say somewhere near the topic rather than borderline thread spoiling with random and unnecessary comments? If I was the OP I'd be rather irritated.

Congrats OP I've won 1 ipod - a shuffle [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Lighten up VB!

Banned

Ciderbob;6856525

Lighten up VB!

[RIGHT][FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkGreen"]Sorry Ciderbob, I guess its a bit heavy in this particular thread, but lets just say it's an ongoing theme with this particular poster!

But you are right, lets celebrate with the OP![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/RIGHT]

Ciderbob;6856525

Lighten up VB!

cant see what vb said as he is on my ignore list but hope it niggled him lol
    http://i38.tinypic.com/2uqex6v.jpg

Banned

raptorcigs;6856581

cant see what vb said as he is on my ignore list but hope it niggled him … cant see what vb said as he is on my ignore list but hope it niggled him lol

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkGreen"]point proved I think.

(and like everyone who puts people on ignore - he will have read every post I've made anyway.)[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

would you like to rub me too vibeone?

vibeone;6856626

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkGreen"]point proved I … [FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkGreen"]point proved I think.(and like everyone who puts people on ignore - he will have read every post I've made anyway.)[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

nah he just sends pm's telling you you're on ignore but really aren't.

Banned

ants97;6856788

nah he just sends pm's telling you you're on ignore but really aren't.

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkGreen"]LOL. Sad init? Though the whole looking-at-posts-from-people-on-ignore applies to everyone. They all do it.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

izzyboy5;6856238

I saw you win a t-shirt ;o)

vibeone;6856407

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkGreen"]this is misc, but any … [FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkGreen"]this is misc, but any chance you could say somewhere near the topic rather than borderline thread spoiling with random and unnecessary comments? If I was the OP I'd be rather irritated.Congrats OP I've won 1 ipod - a shuffle [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Who rattled your cage? It wasnt meant to be offensive, just wouldnt mind having that kind of luck thats all

Gratz on that btw - Nice one the touch.

milkmanchris;6856902

I saw you win a t-shirt ;o)

haha technically the daughter did!

Banned

pinkkitty2007;6856919

Who rattled your cage? It wasnt meant to be offensive, just wouldnt mind … Who rattled your cage? It wasnt meant to be offensive, just wouldnt mind having that kind of luck thats all

snowflake;6856981

I can guarantee you the op would not be offended in the slightest at pk's … I can guarantee you the op would not be offended in the slightest at pk's lil innuendo, in fact he would be lol and flattered.:thumbsup:Well done jase, but didn't you promise you'd rub me with a bit of luck soon? ;-)

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkGreen"]It wasn't directed at punkkitty or her posts here! [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

vibeone;6857296

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkGreen"]It wasn't directed at … [FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkGreen"]It wasn't directed at punkkitty or her posts here! [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Ooooops sorry, must have read your quote wrong:oops:

vibeone;6856407

[FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=2][COLOR=darkgreen]this is misc, but any … [FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=2][COLOR=darkgreen]this is misc, but any chance you could say somewhere near the topic rather than borderline thread spoiling with random and unnecessary comments? If I was the OP I'd be rather irritated.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Congrats jasonrat,you must be a lucky person

Banned

Are you going to sell it in the FS forum?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Tv choice magazine Issue 3955
      2. Win a Free minion usb stick22
      3. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains66
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2020

See more discussions