Groups

just wondered about the new badge system

i like the new badge system and just wondered about the pioneer badge I've noticed that a few people have it and its awarded for members who joined the first year, now the issue i have is I've been a member longer than some people who have this badge yet i don't have it, Also some members have 8 badges i had 4 yesterday and got awarded another badge so that should show 5 but it seems that 1 badge has replaced another even though they are a different category what the score with this system?

20 Comments

I think badges are silly.

Banned

splatsplatsplat

I think badges are silly.

Agreed.

I like your ****, guv.

ok, ok, "I like your male chicken"

Members with 8 badges or more and those with the pioneer badge that have joined after you have made their own badges within the avatar (hover over Guv's avatar to see what i mean) as for only 4 badges showing that is something for the mods to answer?

Banned

splatsplatsplat

ok, ok, "I like your male chicken"

Wow.... strong homo!!!

Carley

Members with 8 badges or more and those with the pioneer badge that have … Members with 8 badges or more and those with the pioneer badge that have joined after you have made their own badges within the avatar (hover over Guv's avatar to see what i mean) as for only 4 badges showing that is something for the mods to answer?

Probably another "bug" to fix! ***(insert whistleling emoticon)

guv

Wow.... strong homo!!!

no homo. just respect to plaster your avatar with a very tiny black male chicken

splatsplatsplat

no homo. just respect to plaster your avatar with a very tiny black male … no homo. just respect to plaster your avatar with a very tiny black male chicken

No change from his last avatar then
    http://i627.photobucket.com/albums/tt357/chriscarley_photos/HUKD/Picture2.png

Banned

Carley

No change from his last avatar then

Fair point!

Wow - another bug.... images dont get picked up in a reply!

Banned

Carley

/\ Shame you can't edit that embarrassing spelling mistake either!

Huh???

i hand't even noticed the badges

guv

Huh???

lol, wut

http://i627.photobucket.com/albums/tt357/chriscarley_photos/HUKD/thumbsup.gif

Banned

guv

Wow - another bug.... images dont get picked up in a reply!

That's not a bug, that stops the page being awash with quoted photos

I like the Blue Peter badge Guv.

Banned

i hate the badges so much and think they are such a waste of time im gonna create an avatar dedicated to how much i hate them :rolling eyes:

*in b4 cries of ignore doesnt work and hes following/stalking me around the forum*

cringe

Jumpingphil

me too (_;) what did you get it for guv? X)

morning cheerleader good to see you.
    i think guv made the countdown Christmas calender out of sticky-back plastic and loo rolls

Are the badges copyrighted ?

Banned

lol 1 flew over the cuckoos nest ^^^^^

Banned

Jumpingphil

Indeed... Though the Spurs badge is better.

casparwhite

i hate the badges so much and think they are such a waste of time im … i hate the badges so much and think they are such a waste of time im gonna create an avatar dedicated to how much i hate them

Funnily, thats just what I did. Oh wait, you knew that and it was meant as sarcasm. Hahaha... Nice one caspar. No flies on you.

*in b4 cries of ignore doesnt work and hes following/stalking me around … *in b4 cries of ignore doesnt work and hes following/stalking me around the forum*

The irony of this drug user is off the scale. Maybe he'e left the cuckoos nest too early!

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1332
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …277960
      3. word association Game72944191
      4. Best advert ever to be seen.1820

See more discussions