just wondering........................

15 replies
Found 26th Jun 2008
how much would you sell £125 game gift card for?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
15 Comments

£90-100 appox.

Original Poster

okay proberly not worth it then, okay thanks,

Depends if you can find somebody about to buy something - if I was about to place an order of £125 I'd be happy to give you £115 - good luck!

Supermod

To me - £10
Anyone else - £100

Just goes to show you though.

A game coming out tomorrow will cost you £39.99 instore but only £31.99 online. So thats £8 lost on 1 game using a gift card.

I have a £66 gift card, and I feel abused having to buy instore.

Banned

£100 .

Original Poster

LFC Muppet;2394914

Just goes to show you though.A game coming out tomorrow will cost you … Just goes to show you though.A game coming out tomorrow will cost you £39.99 instore but only £31.99 online. So thats £8 lost on 1 game using a gift card.I have a £66 gift card, and I feel abused having to buy instore.

only got it coz our 60gb ps3 went bust, so they have sent us a brand new 40gb and £125 gift card to make up the difference, there are a few games he wants though but i know i can get them cheaper online. :x

LFC Muppet;2394914

Just goes to show you though.A game coming out tomorrow will cost you … Just goes to show you though.A game coming out tomorrow will cost you £39.99 instore but only £31.99 online. So thats £8 lost on 1 game using a gift card.I have a £66 gift card, and I feel abused having to buy instore.

you can use your gift card online aswell you know.

Original Poster

thats a good offer craig i will think about it, i need to check to see what he wants first, and need to follow rules and put into a proper for sale thread first, otherwise i will get in trouble, :roll:

Original Poster

sarbjeet_;2395091

you can use your gift card online aswell you know.

how do you do that then? i looked on the site and it didn't come up with that option, also if you read up about the gift cards it does state that you can't use it online.

charlie2;2395116

how do you do that then? i looked on the site and it didn't come up with … how do you do that then? i looked on the site and it didn't come up with that option, also if you read up about the gift cards it does state that you can't use it online.

yer thats right but if you ring game and ask them to put the voucher on your game card which can be used online you can spend the £125 online.

Original Poster

[QUOTE]yer thats right but if you ring game and ask them to put the voucher on your game card which can be used online you can spend the £125 online.
ooooooooh i never new that! thanks i will have to give that ago. :thumbsup:

sarbjeet_;2395167

yer thats right but if you ring game and ask them to put the voucher on … yer thats right but if you ring game and ask them to put the voucher on your game card which can be used online you can spend the £125 online.

If this is correct you will be having big fat REP coming your way :thumbsup:

Just rang and it definitely can't be done. Balls!

LFC Muppet;2401666

If this is correct you will be having big fat REP coming your way … If this is correct you will be having big fat REP coming your way :thumbsup:Just rang and it definitely can't be done. Balls!

just say the game that i want isnt in stock in store and i want to use my voucher and you have the item instock online so can you please transfer it over to my gamecard and be very polite.

sarbjeet_;2403123

just say the game that i want isnt in stock in store and i want to use my … just say the game that i want isnt in stock in store and i want to use my voucher and you have the item instock online so can you please transfer it over to my gamecard and be very polite.

They said it isn't possible.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition52473
    2. Win an all-inclusive holiday to Antigua, including flights!22
    3. Magazine competitions - Issue 42 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1515
    4. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums11

See more discussions