Found 6th Dec 2008
..........What does the Pilot Light, Solar Flame, Matchstick mean underneath people's names. Only just noticed them really and wondered.........

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
21 Comments

I want to know too, and can't be bothered to trawl the forums for it...

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;3681557

it's related to how many posts/comments they've made, i think you get … it's related to how many posts/comments they've made, i think you get solar flare, when you reach 1000

Ok, cool. Thanks :thumbsup:

pilot light = 100 + posts
flame thrower = 500 + posts
solar flare = 1000 +

It chages when you get to 500 1st I think, can't think wot to though. So ur not far off it :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Thanks everyone - just one of those that was playing on my mind while going through the different threads. Cheers very much :thumbsup:

If you hover over the heat bars of each person they also differ. Some say X is 'heating up' and others say X is 'too hot handle' etc etc

Foxy102;3681677

If you hover over the heat bars of each person they also differ. Some say … If you hover over the heat bars of each person they also differ. Some say X is 'heating up' and others say X is 'too hot handle' etc etc

that shows the level of rep i think, the more rep you have the 'hotter' you are :giggle:

jellybaby22;3681706

I didnt know that .....:o

you're too hot to touch ;-)

jellybaby22;3681706

I didnt know that .....:o

No me neither, useful info :thumbsup:

jellybaby22;3681721

:lol:.... wen i do it I dont get these little messages.......:?

i noticed it ever since i joined, guess i spend too much time on here :w00t:

darren9030;3681728

No me neither, useful info :thumbsup:

you have a brilliant future at the moment :-D

ilovelilac;3681747

you have a brilliant future at the moment :-D

I know thanks everyone. Another thing i wandered was is reputation beyond repute the highest or too hot to touch ?

darren9030;3681761

I know thanks everyone. Another thing i wandered was is reputation beyond … I know thanks everyone. Another thing i wandered was is reputation beyond repute the highest or too hot to touch ?

i think thats the hottest one

ilovelilac;3681783

i think thats the hottest one

which of the two ?

Oooo I'm getting a little spicy :oops:

I feel sorry for poor old admin. His rep is disabled :whistling:

darren9030;3681810

which of the two ?

too hot to touch is the hottest, cos i had a reputation beyond repute before and now im heating up :w00t:

darren9030;3681988

I feel sorry for poor old admin. His rep is disabled :whistling:

i also noticed that some old members that havent posted much have a disabled rep as well, dunno why that is though

I am glad I have enlightened some people. I may not have as moany posts as other poeple but I hope my experience is welcomed!

ilovelilac;3682020

too hot to touch is the hottest, cos i had a reputation beyond repute … too hot to touch is the hottest, cos i had a reputation beyond repute before and now im heating up :w00t:

OK Cheers :thumbsup:

starsparkle2311;3682455

lol, plenty of those on here!!!! have some rep anyway 'cos i'm pleased … lol, plenty of those on here!!!! have some rep anyway 'cos i'm pleased you enlightened me:thumbsup:

:w00t: That was a dodgy post! Hope all on here know im not a constant moaner! (just a partial one!) Rep coming back to ya!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition52473
    2. Win an all-inclusive holiday to Antigua, including flights!22
    3. Magazine competitions - Issue 42 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1515
    4. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums11

See more discussions