Just wondering about an order with Debenhams

I ordered some stuff yesterday but haven't had a confirmation email yet.
Do you think it's because it's a weekend and it's busy or has something gone wrong with the order?

Thanks for your help guys

7 Comments

Thats strange, I ordered something this morning and within a minute or 2 I had a confirmation order.

check your "junk" file x x

Original Poster

Hey.
This is really strange, nothing has come through yet.
But i ordered the other day and something came through straight away.
Maybe my orderes got lost? But stupid me -grr- didn't print off the page so i don't even know what the reference number is.
What do you think i should do?

AhhACake!;5671227

Hey. This is really strange, nothing has come through yet. But i ordered … Hey. This is really strange, nothing has come through yet. But i ordered the other day and something came through straight away. Maybe my orderes got lost? But stupid me -grr- didn't print off the page so i don't even know what the reference number is. What do you think i should do?

give them a call... prolly have to be tomorrow now.. they might be able to use your postcode maybe?

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;5671347

give them a call... prolly have to be tomorrow now.. they might be able … give them a call... prolly have to be tomorrow now.. they might be able to use your postcode maybe?

Ok thanks!
I'll give them a ring, or email or something.

AhhACake!;5671374

Ok thanks! I'll give them a ring, or email or something.

when you sign in to your account on the site does it show your order?

Is there a contact number on the site.....................just looked, tried to copy and paste it but it didnt work, There is a customer services number on the site think- thats your best option.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. love affairs1547
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767273
    3. Spotify Family Premium share614
    4. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***317

See more discussions