Just wondering first time deal poster

Posted 27th Jun
Hi, I've just posted a deal which needs to be checked but I went to check the link and it said it wasn't there. Is that normal till it's been processed or am I missing something? I'm new to this.
Community Updates
Ask
16 Comments
Hi
It's live. We just needed to add a direct link, the price and merchant to the title and an image.
Yes, that is normal for us to do these type of things before setting a deal live.
Thanks for posting.
Thank you, its not getting a good response.....
MmmmTurkey27/06/2020 17:59

Thank you, its not getting a good response.....

I wouldn’t worry about it, some people have got a deal because of your post and I’m sure they are very happy that you bothered to post it. It’s strange what gets voted hot or cold sometimes and some people vote cold when they just don’t like the product whether it is a good deal or not.
Right! Like I said in my comments I don't know how many votes are either political, the price of the phone or that it doesn't come with Google services you have to side load it if you want it at your own risk..... Which the site tells you
Wren231327/06/2020 18:55

I wouldn’t worry about it, some people have got a deal because of your p …I wouldn’t worry about it, some people have got a deal because of your post and I’m sure they are very happy that you bothered to post it. It’s strange what gets voted hot or cold sometimes and some people vote cold when they just don’t like the product whether it is a good deal or not.

Omg I didn't hit quote again sorry still new
If you think it’s a good deal and know it’s the cheapest price post it. This site is very odd sometimes, people vote without knowing what they’re actually voting on, or just see a high price and auto vote it cold. You’ll notice it works like sheep too, if it starts going cold it probably won’t recover. Don’t sweat it, keep posting if you find deals you think can help others
Kratos6927/06/2020 19:45

If you think it’s a good deal and know it’s the cheapest price post it. Thi …If you think it’s a good deal and know it’s the cheapest price post it. This site is very odd sometimes, people vote without knowing what they’re actually voting on, or just see a high price and auto vote it cold. You’ll notice it works like sheep too, if it starts going cold it probably won’t recover. Don’t sweat it, keep posting if you find deals you think can help others

Indeed and thanks hopefully I've helped some, I'm just not sure if it'll reach that many of it goes cold, I don't know how that works lol. And that's currently the only place I know you can buy it. I wanted it on contract though it would work out more in most cases at least it would spread the cost, not one big hit.

But I mean the wireless charger itself is worth it on top of the phone let alone a smart watch too. Why by then later at £340 lol or at least £119 for the charger which I did want.
MmmmTurkey27/06/2020 19:49

Indeed and thanks hopefully I've helped some, I'm just not sure if it'll …Indeed and thanks hopefully I've helped some, I'm just not sure if it'll reach that many of it goes cold, I don't know how that works lol. And that's currently the only place I know you can buy it. I wanted it on contract though it would work out more in most cases at least it would spread the cost, not one big hit. But I mean the wireless charger itself is worth it on top of the phone let alone a smart watch too. Why by then later at £340 lol or at least £119 for the charger which I did want.

That’s all that matters, ironically it might find more people if it gets super cold . More fool them if a heat rating puts them off buying something.
Kratos6927/06/2020 19:51

That’s all that matters, ironically it might find more people if it gets s …That’s all that matters, ironically it might find more people if it gets super cold . More fool them if a heat rating puts them off buying something.

Ha really? I know a lot are saying it's a lot of money which is true, but do they don't extend that deal then that's £340 of free stuff they've lost out on for the same price lol ah well. I mean I'm honestly not trying to get people to but it no matter what it sounds like lol but it's just odd. People are just so stubborn, they'd rather do something that would be a massive detriment to themselves than go get a the good for something out of stubbornness lol.
MmmmTurkey27/06/2020 19:57

Ha really? I know a lot are saying it's a lot of money which is true, but …Ha really? I know a lot are saying it's a lot of money which is true, but do they don't extend that deal then that's £340 of free stuff they've lost out on for the same price lol ah well. I mean I'm honestly not trying to get people to but it no matter what it sounds like lol but it's just odd. People are just so stubborn, they'd rather do something that would be a massive detriment to themselves than go get a the good for something out of stubbornness lol.

Haha exactly, just roll with it, you’ve told people about the deal, job done your end
Kratos6927/06/2020 20:00

Haha exactly, just roll with it, you’ve told people about the deal, job d …Haha exactly, just roll with it, you’ve told people about the deal, job done your end

Indeed 😁 have you checked it? Not saying but it just curious if you've checked the phone
MmmmTurkey27/06/2020 20:04

Indeed 😁 have you checked it? Not saying but it just curious if you've …Indeed 😁 have you checked it? Not saying but it just curious if you've checked the phone

I had a look, I’ve no idea about phones mate, got an iPhone 11 and just always buy Apple because I’m comfy with iOS and have other apple products in the house lol.
Kratos6927/06/2020 20:06

I had a look, I’ve no idea about phones mate, got an iPhone 11 and just a …I had a look, I’ve no idea about phones mate, got an iPhone 11 and just always buy Apple because I’m comfy with iOS and have other apple products in the house lol.

Totally makes sence, and that I understand thought you're now traped lol. Apple products are nice expensive for what they are, die mainly to brand. And I don't doubt that they are good. I had an iPhone 3G and those were the days of easy iPhones 😏 not this not fangled settings everywhere like android, that's what separated them.

But in a nut shell you'd pay just as much for about the same Samsung S20 ultra with the same storage and the iPhone 11 pro max or whatnot the top one is lol. But at least you can't expand the P40 Pro Plus with although a Huawei memory card but to another 256GB. I believe the only reason for it being a Huawei specific memory card is it's a dual SIM phone and the memory card is the size of a sim card I think
MmmmTurkey27/06/2020 20:19

Totally makes sence, and that I understand thought you're now traped lol. …Totally makes sence, and that I understand thought you're now traped lol. Apple products are nice expensive for what they are, die mainly to brand. And I don't doubt that they are good. I had an iPhone 3G and those were the days of easy iPhones 😏 not this not fangled settings everywhere like android, that's what separated them. But in a nut shell you'd pay just as much for about the same Samsung S20 ultra with the same storage and the iPhone 11 pro max or whatnot the top one is lol. But at least you can't expand the P40 Pro Plus with although a Huawei memory card but to another 256GB. I believe the only reason for it being a Huawei specific memory card is it's a dual SIM phone and the memory card is the size of a sim card I think

Haha yeah you’re right, I’m just accustomed to apple now, I’ve no doubt there are some decent androids out there but I don’t feel the need to swap. I’ve no doubt the phone you put up is a very good phone
Kratos6927/06/2020 20:28

Haha yeah you’re right, I’m just accustomed to apple now, I’ve no doubt the …Haha yeah you’re right, I’m just accustomed to apple now, I’ve no doubt there are some decent androids out there but I don’t feel the need to swap. I’ve no doubt the phone you put up is a very good phone

It's mostly the camera I want and the space. My P20 Pro has 128GB I fill it a lot lol the P40 Pro Plus has a standard 512GB
Kratos6927/06/2020 20:28

Haha yeah you’re right, I’m just accustomed to apple now, I’ve no doubt the …Haha yeah you’re right, I’m just accustomed to apple now, I’ve no doubt there are some decent androids out there but I don’t feel the need to swap. I’ve no doubt the phone you put up is a very good phone

I do 1 question, does the post become more popular due to the high heat/cold or number of votes too?
Post a comment
@
    Text