Just wondering if any one has ever brought a VERY cheap wireless guitar for the PS2......

4 replies
Found 25th Jun 2009
& did it work ok without any problems.

I need a cheap'ish guitar but one that will work ok. Iv seen 2 on amazon one with no reviews & one with crap reviews, they are both under £6

amazon.co.uk/Neu…1-3 ( crap reviews)

amazon.co.uk/Dat…1-4 (no reviews)

Im in 2 minds if i should take a chance with the crap one with no reviews but im worried it could be just as crap as the other one

1. Misc
  2. Guitar
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Guitar
4 Comments

Original Poster

& did it work ok without any problems.

I need a cheap'ish guitar but one that will work ok. Iv seen 2 on amazon one with no reviews & one with crap reviews, they are both under £6

amazon.co.uk/Neu…1-3 ( crap reviews)

amazon.co.uk/Dat…1-4 (no reviews)

Im in 2 minds if i should take a chance with the crap one with no reviews but im worried it could be just as crap as the other one

Never bought one.

If you can't find a really cheap official guitar go for the Datel one - they've been making peripherals for decades and there other guitar controllers for other formats aren't too bad at all.

Original Poster

splatsplatsplat;5582856

Never bought one.

Thanks for sharing that with us

tightasagnatschu;5582965

If you can't find a really cheap official guitar go for the Datel one - … If you can't find a really cheap official guitar go for the Datel one - they've been making peripherals for decades and there other guitar controllers for other formats aren't too bad at all.

TBH iv not heard of Datel before but i guess iv got nothing to lose by giving them ago
Cheers
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?993251
    2. word association Game74244916
    3. Add one, leave one game54415442
    4. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604813

See more discussions