Groups

just wondering if anyone has been to Everest base camp.

long shot really but i was thinking of going next year and needed some guidance.

6 Comments

the one place I always wanted to go - my nephew has been

Original Poster

do you know which tour op he used and which month he went in.

My uncle is going with The Royal Marines and Navy in October. I would assume that is a good time of year to do it because he is doing it as part of a charity with both fully able bodied people and amputees, so they would choose a good time of year to complete the climb.

My friend also did it during her gap year, and I think she used these people: alpineascents.com/eve…asp

Original Poster

thanks sickly sweet

sickly sweet;4985128

My uncle is going with The Royal Marines and Navy in October. I would … My uncle is going with The Royal Marines and Navy in October. I would assume that is a good time of year to do it because he is doing it as part of a charity with both fully able bodied people and amputees, so they would choose a good time of year to complete the climb.My friend also did it during her gap year, and I think she used these people: http://www.alpineascents.com/everest.asp

thats one hell of alot of money to get to Everest base camp!
    The college i work at was going to do it at £2000 per person but it never got off the ground.

Original Poster

it can be done for £1300
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?1830
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3431245
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846329
      4. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…1530

See more discussions