Groups

Just wondering if anyone knows what time the FIFA 10 Demo comes out?

CHEEEEERRSSSSS!

17 Comments

soon very soon

Banned

HaHa no way... alright mate??

Original Poster

LOL. I'm fully buzzing, don't know whether to gamble staying up like a big nerd or go to sleep n see whats what in the morning?! YOU GM?

Yh all good thanks matey, you?

Banned

Yeh safe catman!

Banned

luke says..

saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaafe

Original Poster

Lol, whos luke? the one which we always say, 'Saaaaaaaaaafe' to each other?

after 6pm on playstation apparently,dont know on others sorry, sup DG :thumbsup:

Banned

4241mackay;6253925

Lol, whos luke? the one which we always say, 'Saaaaaaaaaafe' to each … Lol, whos luke? the one which we always say, 'Saaaaaaaaaafe' to each other?

yeh yeh Ace

Banned

Charlie Scene;6253934

after 6pm on playstation apparently,dont know on others sorry, sup DG … after 6pm on playstation apparently,dont know on others sorry, sup DG :thumbsup:

Not alot dude, bored out of my box... you?

Original Poster

6pm, ahhhh what, sicknote, Sony need to sort themselves out, looks like im codding it off till then now

Why didnt he just say saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaafe, to me himself?

Safe.

DangerGod;6253941

Not alot dude, bored out of my box... you?

me too, running out of beer aswell............................bad times :x

4241mackay;6253943

6pm, ahhhh what, sicknote, Sony need to sort themselves out, looks like … 6pm, ahhhh what, sicknote, Sony need to sort themselves out, looks like im codding it off till then now :(Why didnt he just say saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaafe, to me himself? Safe.

thats what time they update the uk store allegedly, some forum answer so could wrong -:roll:

Banned

4241mackay;6253943

6pm, ahhhh what, sicknote, Sony need to sort themselves out, looks like … 6pm, ahhhh what, sicknote, Sony need to sort themselves out, looks like im codding it off till then now :(Why didnt he just say saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaafe, to me himself? Safe.

Cuz hes banned.

Safe.

im guessing either it will come out 4am ish, midnight for USA'ers or around 10 in the morning around the same time map pack 3 came out for codwaw

Original Poster

you waiting on it too khy? cheers for the info too!

And whats ace done now :O

YES MAYYYYYTTTTEEEEEEE... BE ABOUT HALF 10 TOMORROW I RECKON

drunk much/

cant wait, tis gonna be amazing
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What would be HELL to you?2635
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2241
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346

See more discussions