JustEat 50% cashback via TCB for new JE customers

Found 27th Jul
I just saw that there’s a huge 50% cashback for new JustEat customers via topcashback! Not sure if you can use a new email to set up a new account but worth looking into if you’re planning a big takeaway order soon.

I assume you can use on top of the offers of up to 30% off that selected takeaways offer.
Community Updates
8 Comments
WOW
Sounds great....hope TCB honour the cashback amount
Eligibility for new customer rates will be decided by Just Eat based on payment type, delivery address, telephone number and email address.
Edited by: "prash_2k" 27th Jul
Big if true
I receive JustEat e-mails so does that make me an existing customer? I have never ordered from/via them.
Moved to misc as cashback heads up, thanks
That's alot of cashback
RayB4 h, 56 m ago

I receive JustEat e-mails so does that make me an existing customer? I …I receive JustEat e-mails so does that make me an existing customer? I have never ordered from/via them.

I think if you’ve never ordered from them they shouldn’t have your address/payment/phone to compare to. You could use another email address if you’re worried about that.
  • Eligibility for new customer rates will be decided by Just Eat based on payment type, delivery address, telephone number and email address. If you are not deemed to be a new customer, your cashback will be manually corrected around 2 weeks after the date of your purchase

So i wouldnt risk it? But if you're getting one anyway...
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions