Justn bought this off Fleabay, bargain or rip off?

23 replies
Found 20th Jan 2010
PIC IN FIRST POST

Apple iPod shuffle 1gb, + Dock + Sport Case
Had this from new, in really good condition. Includes 1gb iPod shuffle, 2 x earphne sets, official Apple dock & sport case as well as all their original packaging.

Have any questions please mail me.

Thanks.

won it for £22.99

1. Misc
  2. Flea
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Flea
23 Comments

Original Poster

http://i.ebayimg.com/23/!BjKI8Q!CGk~$(KGrHqUH-CkEs+T,q!(EBLSdVfi)Zg~~_12.JPG

You were conned! This is the very first generation, you could have bought a 2nd gen model for less.

Banned

sorry you have been well and truelly done!

Original Poster

pugw$sh;7602075

You were conned! This is the very first generation, you could have bought … You were conned! This is the very first generation, you could have bought a 2nd gen model for less.

aww man,

i never no which "gen" is which

the tiny little one is the second gen then?

I wouldn't say u got ripped off..

But ye i sold my iPod shuffle 1GB 2nd gen (Boxed) for £18 on here a while ago.. So u defo coulda got a newer gen

Original Poster

spritey;7602121

I wouldn't say u got ripped off..But ye i sold my iPod shuffle 1GB 2nd … I wouldn't say u got ripped off..But ye i sold my iPod shuffle 1GB 2nd gen (Boxed) for £18 on here a while ago.. So u defo coulda got a newer gen

thankyou.
i did ask on here but no replies

i Hate ebay lol :cry:

kerri_ aww man, :(i never no which "gen" is which the tiny little one is the second gen then?

u got the dock n all tht so its not tht bad, not been ripped off but not the best buy

you didnt get ripped off but you paid a few pounds more then you should off, thats the world of ebay Im afraid. Just swallow it and learn from it.

Original Poster

JACKIT99;7602134

if it didnt say and pic/description was unclear and it was a buy it now … if it didnt say and pic/description was unclear and it was a buy it now buy i'd leave negative +try to get refund:thumbsup:

that writing above was the despiction and that was the pic? x

Original Poster

stiffnuts;7602142

you didnt get ripped off but you paid a few pounds more then you should … you didnt get ripped off but you paid a few pounds more then you should off, thats the world of ebay Im afraid. Just swallow it and learn from it.

thankyou, stiffnuts :thumbsup:

Banned

JACKIT99;7602134

if it didnt say and pic/description was unclear and it was a buy it now … if it didnt say and pic/description was unclear and it was a buy it now buy i'd leave negative +try to get refund:thumbsup:

pic is crystal clear!

and why neg the seller for the OP's own stupidity?

Original Poster

micoo;7602138

u got the dock n all tht so its not tht bad, not been ripped off but not … u got the dock n all tht so its not tht bad, not been ripped off but not the best buy

aww you always make me feel better lol thanks miccoo xx

Original Poster

dimebars;7602151

pic is crystal clear!and why neg the seller for the OP's own stupidity?

i wont leave neg if its as described,
Im stupid because i dont no the generations of the ipod? :w00t:

Banned

dont seem to bad a dbuy to me, arent the headphones expensive to buy, and you got two sets and a dock

JACKIT99;7602134

Which is exactly what's wrong with ebay these days...

Original Poster

sassie;7602177

dont seem to bad a dbuy to me, arent the headphones expensive to buy, and … dont seem to bad a dbuy to me, arent the headphones expensive to buy, and you got two sets and a dock

and sports case
thanks sass

To be fair it doesn't exactly take long to check via google what is available and for how much. My Dad uses ebay all the time and is forever telling me of the 'bargains' he has got which really aren't at the end of the day.

why ask if its a good deal if you've already bought it..? surely a negative answer will be much worse than a positive one......

Banned

kerri_ i wont leave neg if its as described,

dimebars;7602282

Its as described and pictured.End of.

Where have you been lately,i've missed your bluntness:whistling:

This has just reminded me that I have a box of those ipod docks in the cupboard to get rid of!

Original Poster

thanks guys xx
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247657
    2. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 191 ***1328
    3. Highway code and use of indicators (or lack thereof)4178
    4. Add one, leave one game54415459

See more discussions