Justwatch - online tv and movies filtered search

Posted 10th Dec 2019
With the festive season underway I thought I would post a link to Justwatch.

I have been using Justwatch for a while now and find it very handy when deciding what movies and series to watch from many online platforms in one place. It has Netflix, now tv, amazon prime video, sky go, chili, hayu, iplayer, 4od, itunes, google play etc...

Its handy as you can sort by what services you already have access to and also sort by genre, IMDB ratings, rotton tomatoes ratings etc... all from one app.

You can also search for movies and series and see who is doing them cheapest to stream or buy.

Merry Christmas and happy streaming

justwatch.com/uk
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

5 Comments
It's a great little app

Upflix is also excellent for just finding new Netflix stuff
Do i need to use a VPN or its safe to use?
I mean, is it legal?
Thx
Edited by: "lamboo" 10th Dec 2019
lamboo10/12/2019 16:41

Do i need to use a VPN or its safe to use?I mean, is it legal?Thx

Its only to search for movies and tv without having to login to each app individually, it doesn't stream them. You still need netflix / amazon account etc..
bazray10/12/2019 17:21

Its only to search for movies and tv without having to login to each app …Its only to search for movies and tv without having to login to each app individually, it doesn't stream them. You still need netflix / amazon account etc..

Nice one, thanks
I have been using this for a while, its quite good with its suggestions based on other peoples choices too. I have found quite a few little gems based on that alone.This app very highly recommended.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants