JVC flats wireless scanning as £2.50 ASDA Huyton Liverpool

Posted 22nd Sep
Sorry I got last few pairs from huyton liverpool store
3298066.jpg
Community Updates

Groups

9 Comments
For anyone looking to make quick profit from these, CEX will give you £2 voucher, or £1.80 cash... 😞

Off-topic, but does everyone else call CEX "C. E. X." like me, or do you pronounce it "Sex", like their adverts?
NeoDoug122/09/2019 12:30

For anyone looking to make quick profit from these, CEX will give you £2 …For anyone looking to make quick profit from these, CEX will give you £2 voucher, or £1.80 cash... 😞Off-topic, but does everyone else call CEX "C. E. X." like me, or do you pronounce it "Sex", like their adverts?

Oops - that's for B grade. For A you'll get £4 voucher, but still only £2 cash...
Think this is old stock - my Asda (Bournemouth (St Pauls)) has the newer HA-S20BT-B model, marked up at £32,but scanning at £25. It has a dark grey box, not blue...

For anyone looking to make quick profit from these, CEX will give you £2 …For anyone looking to make quick profit from these, CEX will give you £2 voucher, or £1.80 cash... 😞Off-topic, but does everyone else call CEX "C. E. X." like me, or do you pronounce it "Sex", like their adverts?

I have not changed from "computer exchange"
MadeDixonsCry22/09/2019 13:29

I have not changed from "computer exchange"

I always thought it stood for "Computer EXchange" too, but was shocked to find out it apparently stands for "Complete Entertainment eXchange"!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/CeX_(company)
NeoDoug122/09/2019 22:54

I always thought it stood for "Computer EXchange" too, but was shocked to …I always thought it stood for "Computer EXchange" too, but was shocked to find out it apparently stands for "Complete Entertainment eXchange"! https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/CeX_(company)

Ok, from now on I'll call it Ceex.

I'm still convinced that it was a mispronunciation in the advert, and they just decided to keep it.
NeoDoug122/09/2019 23:31

Still better than "Sex"!

That's what all the virgins say
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants