Groups

K610i T mobile how to unlock?

I have an old K610i that is locked to t-mobile. I phoned them up and there is an address i can write to and get it unlocked for free but i could not understand a word she was saying on the phone. If there is another way or a free code somewhere can someone let me know before i call them up and try again

cheers

4 Comments

if your phone is db2020 then you can unlock it yourself using the usb cable. i have a guide on this forum that tells you how to check if your phone is db2020 and how to do the unlock

]http//ww…20/

Original Poster

thanks shane, just had a look and its R3A016 so thats a no go, i know i will end up ringing t -mobile up just thought there might be an easier way. cheers though :thumbsup:

try emailing t mobile. i asked them to unlock my fone last week they give u address to write to and they emailed me with all details within a week, its now unlocked for free it was easy.

Hi

You could try this guy..

mobile-phone-unlocking-by-imei-code

That's his ebay id

Did my sony ericsson in 1 day.. just gave him the imie number..
    and he mailed me back with the code.. very simple.. very straightforward..
    for just £9.99 with no cables needed..

Long as the phone isn't black listed or barred.. there should be no problem.

If you need more info just p.m me..
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851338
      2. Lets hope that there are as few injuries as possible - Parson's Green40210
      3. EasyJet flights for summer 2018 (up until 2nd Sept 2018) will be released o…11
      4. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?109

See more discussions