Groups
    EXPIRED

k750i 12 months free conract or pay as you go?

I don't trust too much this contract offer.

Some companys(The mobile rainbow) sending voucher 15days after conection. Whitch is esential to claim money.
    What if they don't send it? They don't wont give their money away.

Does some one already claim some many from company like The mobile outlet or mobile rainbow?

In terms and condition company saying somthing about 'non-usage report' which can be sent from network to company and in this case claim cannot be made.

Terms and Condition The mobile Outlet CHECK 17.3
    Does somone exacly know more when can be issued this report?

Maybe better will be buy it as pay as yuo go? But still price is £129.95 + £10 top up in vodapfone. If you have better offer let me know.
    (Link now offering for £149:(

10 Comments

You might want to wait and see if it comes back down to around £110 like it was a few days ago.

I've recently opened a contract with the Mobile Outlet and in their T+Cs they don't mention any money back vouchers (like that with Link and CPW) so I gave them a ring. They just told me to send the bills and a covering letter back to them at the right times....

Original Poster

I've just rectived letter from orange as a reply on my question. I asked them to exacly explaind me about 'non usage report'

"...The mobile outlet is an independent company who sell mobile phones. Orange do not have any input into negotiations between themselvs and their customers. I can not comment on any proposition that they may make to you or comment on the conditions they might impose on any cash back deal. ..."

Does somone know more about 'non usage report'?

duckmagic2 I've read in one of your post that you bought k750i from 12 months cash back offer. Which company is that?

Workaholic tell me please what they said about vouchers.

Well spotted. I bought it from Mobile Outlet but I'm not anywhere near claiming cashback for it yet.

I'm very pleased with the phone, it's great.

I don't know how seriously they deal with the non-usage reports. I know that a lot of people don't use it. What's to stop you buying a cheap handset (there's sometimes some for a tenner) and sticking the SIM in there?? That way it'll be used a bit whilst you can use the K750i on PAY-G or whatever else you wanted it for.

Original Poster

I have somthing with phones2direct.co.uk
    Simply 3 claims no vouchers or non usage reports and only offer with O2 network and K750i (mobile rainbow do not offering 12months free with O2 anymore).
    Can you MobileHunter have a quick look on Terms adnd Conditions and check for me for "chathes" which I didn't see.

>>MOD EDIT: Link removed. Your personal business affiliate links are NOT allowed on these forums. Please do not continue to do this. Thanks.<<

check that out, the top deal is a 12 month free contract with orange, hope this helps mate!

Original Poster

I'm looking more with o2 but many thanx anyway.

orite sorry, will keep an eye out for you

Kuraczek

I have somthing with phones2direct.co.uk Simply 3 claims no vouchers or … I have somthing with phones2direct.co.uk Simply 3 claims no vouchers or non usage reports and only offer with O2 network and K750i (mobile rainbow do not offering 12months free with O2 anymore).Can you MobileHunter have a quick look on Terms adnd Conditions and check for me for "chathes" which I didn't see.

It seems okay. Just make sure you get your bills to them withing 14 days of the date on it. You'll probably have to send it as soon as you get your bill.

As with every retailer though, the claims should be sent RECORDED delivery so they can't pretend that they've gone missing.

Hope that helps!!

Original Poster

I've got reply about non usage report directly from shop
    ..."

The non usage report would only be issued if someone never used there phone
    at all and never activates the phone.

This is a very rare occurrence

I hope this helps

Sally whitehead" hov simle is that!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text