Groups

K800i Unlock Code

Thanks to the poster who posted the Sony K800i from Marshall Ward for £39 i now have one, only problem is i'm not on vodafone, so does anyone have an unlock code please?

Thanks

12 Comments

you could have got the phone for £35.50 btw... i just bought one at £39 too - doh!

no codes for these.. you need a special data cable and some software, plus the firmware if you want to debrand. You can butthis online as a kit but its costs over £120..

Go to you local phone shop.
    In bristol ive been quoted £15 as the cheapest to unlock + debrand. Most igot quoted was £25.

place in bristol is on park St.

schteev;1418586

no codes for these.. you need a special data cable and some software, … no codes for these.. you need a special data cable and some software, plus the firmware if you want to debrand. You can butthis online as a kit but its costs over £120..Go to you local phone shop.In bristol ive been quoted £15 as the cheapest to unlock + debrand. Most igot quoted was £25.place in bristol is on park St.

you obviously have not read the marshall ward deal thread? search for k800i and read from about page 22 onwards

Geoggy;1418715

you obviously have not read the marshall ward deal thread? search for … you obviously have not read the marshall ward deal thread? search for k800i and read from about page 22 onwards

I have now.. but that is just an unlock and it seems Colins stopped doing them for free
    If you want it debranded (remove all the crapy vodaphone software taken off) then you need to get the firmware replaced which requires more than a code..

I think if an unlock code is £6 then £15 for unlock and debrand is ok. I just left it in the shop for 30 mins and went for a pint.. :whistling:

SkUG;1418579

you could have got the phone for £35.50 btw... i just bought one at £39 t … you could have got the phone for £35.50 btw... i just bought one at £39 too - doh!

Me too:oops:

colin is doing it for £5 i think his website is called remoteunlocker something

pity colin doesn't do it for t-mobile..

ohh Maaaan! Is £5 offer ends on the 10th, my k800i order says expected stock 18th Jan. Dammit! I should have bought this when I first seen the Marshal Ward offer!

anybody have a link for colins site?

Know anywhere I can get unlock code for a SE k800i on 3 network?

These phones can be debranded and unlocked using firmware patches.
    I have done mine.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424814504
      2. One for the mathmaticians2847
      3. One thing you've forgotten55
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767462

See more discussions