Groups

kaka wants 70m mufc move

fansfc.com/sto…tml

also tevez and poss ronaldo expected to go

5 Comments

The Sun claim negotiations have started between the European champions and AC Milan, who want £70million for the transfer of the 2007 FIFA World Player of the Year.

I think that says it all The Sun.. Ronaldo wont go anywhere ..Tevez will go..Kaka will stay

lee2008;5030825

The Sun claim negotiations have started between the European champions … The Sun claim negotiations have started between the European champions and AC Milan, who want £70million for the transfer of the 2007 FIFA World Player of the Year. I think that says it all The Sun.. Ronaldo wont go anywhere ..Tevez will go..Kaka will stay

+1

Where exactly did he say he wanted to leave Milan for Man Utd? :?

LOL @ OP.

Ricardo Kaka;5030870

+1

+3.

Tevez works hard but his form is incosistent.

Fergie will never let Ronaldo move to another club, even for silly money.

Likewise with Milan and Kaka. They are rebuilding at the minute and I expect them to make a few more big signings in the summer to be challenging for Champions League and Serie A again next year.

A guy called Neil Custis is a Journalist for the sun and he gets his exclusive information from....

None other than a wind up, posted on a United forum.

redcafe.net/f9/…74/

Now...it is not unusual for the press to just lift stories off forums, especially United ones...

But you'd think the silly noob would have at least checked the date of the story, and realised that this 'wind up' was actually posted on 05-06-2008.

Not only that, but it has since; been talked about on TalkSport, appeared on the BBC, appeared in the Daily Mirror, Daily Telegraph...

What next, house of commons discussion?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie11
      2. Old one pound coins are they worth more then their face value913
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767196
      4. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers11

See more discussions