Groups

Kanye West

for all those who enjoy Kanye's music, hes doing a set of tour in the Uk,i have just recieved an email stating that tickets go on sale on friday and pre-sale tickets go on sale at 9am today.

20 Comments

It's Kanye

Original Poster

oops.blonde moment!!!thnx

Original Poster

have corrected!!

Leer;2830945

have not corrected!!

not corrected :whistling:

Original Poster

oops!!!

Banned

Hiya Leer, hope you are well.

Are you still working and well?

I like Kanye, he has done some nice song's.

Good Luck, getting the ticket's.

I heard about the tickets going on sale on Friday but where can you buy the presale tickets ?? I just checked ticket master...not there.

Banned

Issue One;2831576

I heard about the tickets going on sale on Friday but where can you buy … I heard about the tickets going on sale on Friday but where can you buy the presale tickets ?? I just checked ticket master...not there.

Maybe, try his website.

found some links ]here this morning for the presale

got mine for birms!! woohoo!

Original Poster

DLM;2831346

Hiya Leer, hope you are well.Are you still working and well?I like Kanye, … Hiya Leer, hope you are well.Are you still working and well?I like Kanye, he has done some nice song's.Good Luck, getting the ticket's.

hey hun, im good,still on the anti depressant pills but am doing well,havnt brought any tickets yet as OH gonna buy them when he gets paid on friday, fingers crossed we'll get some decent tickets!!!!x

Banned

Leer;2838354

hey hun, im good,still on the anti depressant pills but am doing … hey hun, im good,still on the anti depressant pills but am doing well,havnt brought any tickets yet as OH gonna buy them when he gets paid on friday, fingers crossed we'll get some decent tickets!!!!x

Nice to see you on here.

I have seen you occasionally and wondered how you were doing.

Good luck with the tickets :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Issue One;2831576

I heard about the tickets going on sale on Friday but where can you buy … I heard about the tickets going on sale on Friday but where can you buy the presale tickets ?? I just checked ticket master...not there.

Ticket Line; gigs and tours and the MEN sites have pre-sale option available if ur registered with them on-line, hope that helps!!

Original Poster

OH getting the tickets tomorrow,woo-hoo!!!!lol!!!x

i wouldnt look out the window at him

Kayne West is not the best rapper alive - Fact.

The JFK;2846763

"you better get more FLOOR SEATS, weve just sold out the FLOOR SEATS"

aint that the truth!

kungfu;2846771

"you better get more FLOOR SEATS, weve just sold out the FLOOR SEATS"aint … "you better get more FLOOR SEATS, weve just sold out the FLOOR SEATS"aint that the truth!

"Just 'cos no-one can understand what you be saying when you speak,
    Don't necessarily mean what you be saying is deep"

- Talib Kweli, Best Street Poet Alive.

Have a look in here:

hotukdeals.com/ite…ad/

:thumbsup:

I still listen to hieroglyphics a lot they got some insane lyrics very intelligent

"You might aswell face your defeat, look partner,
    I have you looking at defeat like a foot doctor"

I have heard these lyrics around 30 times, but only last night the intelligence and wordplay.

Papoose = Best mixtape rapper alive.

Original Poster

The JFK;2846763

never said he was the best rapper!!!!
    by the way got standing tickets!!!woop!!!lol!!x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Bearded chat1020
      2. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4691427
      3. One for the mathmaticians3150
      4. What would be HELL to you?3459

See more discussions