Groups

Karaoke Downloads

I want to download some Karaoke disc, but not sure how exactly. I was planning to download some software but not sure which discs I need to use. Do I have to buy special CDG ones or can I use DVD-RW's? Anything else I need to know? Any help appreciated x

8 Comments

Supermod

Do you have a Poundland near you? Our store has LOADS of karaoke discs...

Is it to play on a karaoke machine or dvd player? You need special ones for the machine, well you did 2 years ago when I tried.;-)

Hi there, have a look ]here this will get you started. It's a free Karaoke program that works great on your PC. There are lots of downloads aswell on the site. Hope this helps :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Thanx for all your hep, I will take a look take a look in poundland next time I'm in town. Yes it s for a machine, will have to look about for some special ones then! Rep will be left shortly, thanks again x

Original Poster

kemo;2321973

Hi there, have a look ]here this will get you started. It's a free … Hi there, have a look ]here this will get you started. It's a free Karaoke program that works great on your PC. There are lots of downloads aswell on the site. Hope this helps :thumbsup:

Thanks for this hun, will take a look at it shortly, my computers running really slowly at the moment for some reason. Really appreciated x Rep left x

If you have Copy To DVD software there is a special CDG burn facility- its free to download if you aint got it but as with everything downloaded you need to scan it first.:roll: Hope it helps.

sorry misread it- my first post is for copying an original disc (as if anyone would:whistling:!)
    Any CDs will do it if you are just doing an audio version. I'm not sure about DVD versions but I would imagine any dvr/r would do it just fine. Its the software you use rather than the disc itself.:thumbsup:

Original Poster

murie;2323152

sorry misread it- my first post is for copying an original disc (as if … sorry misread it- my first post is for copying an original disc (as if anyone would:whistling:!)Any CDs will do it if you are just doing an audio version. I'm not sure about DVD versions but I would imagine any dvr/r would do it just fine. Its the software you use rather than the disc itself.:thumbsup:

Thanks for that, rep left x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Biscuit addiction34
      2. Best 40 inch TV for £30045
      3. To buy Iphone 622
      4. Ditched Sky910

See more discussions