Groups

Karaoke for the Deaf

At just over 1 minute, might raise a smile or two!

6 Comments

Original Poster

Original Poster

If you want to send it on in an email to others here's the link from Tinypic where it was uploaded to.

tinypic.com/pla…s=4

starsparkle2311;3509798

hahahaha reminds me of coming back from the pub at 3am and watching mtv … hahahaha reminds me of coming back from the pub at 3am and watching mtv etc with subtitles. Nothing as funny when you're peed out your head watching madonna gyrate in her leotard and some midget in the corner doing sign language!:w00t:

Omg, they are so funny, i remember watching one music video one night, can't remember which one it was, had the sign language peep in the corner and I laughed so hard I had to use my inhaler. funniest thing ever!!

Just watched the link with Natalie singing on it and all i could think of was windows resuming from hibernation.

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;3509798

hahahaha reminds me of coming back from the pub at 3am and watching mtv … hahahaha reminds me of coming back from the pub at 3am and watching mtv etc with subtitles. Nothing as funny when you're peed out your head watching madonna gyrate in her leotard and some midget in the corner doing sign language!:w00t:

:-D

The first time i saw this video i laughed so hard i fell off my dinosaur.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767218
      2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1012
      3. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?917
      4. love affairs912

See more discussions