karaoke game for the wii?

Banned 13 replies
Found 7th Jan 2009
anyone know what its called, daughter played on a game on the wii last year but cant remember what it is called, she said it was like the singstar games on the ps2 where you get the lines to follow or summat like that

13 Comments

Boogie ?

they also do disney sing it & high school musical sing it now
my boys got me the disney sing it for xmas thinking it had songs from all the disney films on it but it has cheetah girls, hannah montana, high school musical & camp rock on it :-( didn't say on the box what songs so didn't realise until we opened it!

My daughter got Boogie Superstar for Christmas which I think is the new version of Boogie, perhaps this is what you are thinking of.

Original Poster Banned

no its none of those, the screen was exactly like singstar on ps2

sassie;3981543

no its none of those, the screen was exactly like singstar on ps2

the sing it's have the screen the same as singstar :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

it was played on last august, the sing it where only realeased this year

Original Poster Banned

wtf has someone expired this

Did the game come with the microphones

* Inappropriate use of the expiry and spam buttons may lead to a ban from the forums.Unexpired.

Original Poster Banned

lufc246;3981775

Did the game come with the microphones

I think so, my friend has it in greece but cannot contact her as she has no landline nor internet for a few weeks due to moving, so cant flipping ask her

col;3981782

* Inappropriate use of the expiry and spam buttons may lead to a ban from … * Inappropriate use of the expiry and spam buttons may lead to a ban from the forums. Unexpired.

Thank you col :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

lufc246;3981843

Try here27 Wii music games … Try here27 Wii music games listedhttp://www.amazon.co.uk/s?ie=UTF8&rh=n%3A676193011%2C%3A%2Cp%5Fn%5Ffeature%5Fbrowse-bin%3A671467011%2Cn%3A676207011

just showed daughter list and she says none of them ring a bell, gonna just have to go for one of them, im taking sonic unleashed back tomorrow and son loves the singstars on the ps2 and has asked for one for the wii

If it was in Greece then it could be one that never reached the UK...

Such as:

amazon.com/Kar…PWI

Or there's one in Japan called Joysound as well, which may have reached other parts of the world...
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Why was the deal I just posted removed?78
    2. Foo fighters presale code.109
    3. Advice on a cheaper hand held vacuum please.33
    4. Lost snipping tool on windows 10 laptop48

See more discussions