Groups
    EXPIRED

Karaoke machine please!

hey!

I'm looking for a karaoke machine with a couple of mics(at least) that can be used to play both mp3s and cds (or if no cds, just mp3s but not the other way around ;)).

Yes, we at Chez Undercover are a mad lot8-) who like to get drunk and sing cheesy songs. This, of course, is preferably done in the privacy of our home as opposed to the utter humiliation of being watched by an agast, horrified audience (who only came to the pub for a quiet drink :roll: ;))as we screech and howl into the night...oops, I meant sing!! ;-)

(Don't you just pity our neighbours if we ever get this much-wanted karaoke machine? Hopefully we're not YOUR neighbours MUHAHAHA:evil: ...ok enough theatrics!).

We had a look around and haven't found any that seem just right - maybe we're too fussy. There were a couple at argos that looked ok (didn't have mp3playing capabilities) but the price was too steep...and as for the cheaper ones, there was a nasty milkshake coloured machine that just wouldn't match my decor (well, it clashed with my pink poodle...NOT;))

So basically, if anyone knows of a good karaoke machine at a decent price (say a tenner? lmfao I'm kidding), please do let me know!

Cheers!!!

5 Comments

Original Poster

I'm blatantly bumping this up in case anybody comes across a good karaoke deal while searching for other hot deals out there!

Cheers in advance

WOW, sorry about the very long links

Original Poster

aww dinostevus!! you are an angel! mwah!! ty so much for all the time and effort!

I'm rather partial to number 6(9;-) ) on your list!!

AngelUndercover

aww dinostevus!! you are an angel! mwah!! ty so much for all the time and … aww dinostevus!! you are an angel! mwah!! ty so much for all the time and effort!I'm rather partial to number 6(9;-) ) on your list!!

You're welcome :-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Anyone got a spare Argos 10% code from the Xbox Minecraft mistake?45
      2. Safest type of external hard drive?11
      3. Ask and Misc quieter since for sale has gone?914
      4. Clove.co.uk22

See more discussions