Groups
    EXPIRED

Karate training equipment

I am looking for female chest protection for my karate. Looked every where can't seen to find a size 38 chest or size18. Any ideas.
    Thanks.

9 Comments

DONT WORRY.. i will protect your chest. :whistling:

Original Poster

KERMITZBITZ;3430474

DONT WORRY.. i will protect your chest. :whistling:

Cheers, thats kind of you::giggle:

michchan;3430558

Cheers, thats kind of you::giggle:

well.. i am a fella and feel that it would be my duty. :thumbsup:

Try Paragon - I have used them before and they have quick delivery.

You will need to email them about the size though paragonmartialarts.co.uk/aca…tml

fireheaven;3430726

Try Paragon - I have used them before and they have quick delivery.You … Try Paragon - I have used them before and they have quick delivery.You will need to email them about the size though http://www.paragonmartialarts.co.uk/acatalog/ladies_martial_arts.html

does your chest need protecting Fireheaven? I'm offering my services for free :thumbsup:

KERMITZBITZ;3430778

does your chest need protecting Fireheaven? I'm offering my services for … does your chest need protecting Fireheaven? I'm offering my services for free :thumbsup:

Lol thanks for the offer but I am well able to protect myself

fireheaven;3430861

Lol thanks for the offer but I am well able to protect myself

BU**ER.. oh well.. one day i might be lucky. Let me know if you change your mind tho. :thumbsup:

Can you not get them via your karate club i know my daughters club, supplies all equipment.

i use a few different websites for Taekwon-do doboks etc.

[url]www.martialartsuperstore.com[/url]
    [url]www.blitzsport.com[/url]
    [url]www.sportsdirect.com[/url]

thats the only 3 i can think of the top of head lol. wish id seen this in december blitz had them reduced down really cheap, dunno bout now tho

good luck
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best 40 inch TV for £30056
      2. Biscuit addiction1231
      3. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …1325
      4. Easyjet - book now or wait?813

See more discussions