Karcher k2 or k3

Posted 9th Apr
Ive placed order for karcher k2 compact - deal here

studio.co.uk/sho…By=

but ive also ordered a karcher k3 as at the time above k2 was out if stock at the time.

very.co.uk/kar…prd

Both have been despatched, Tried cancelling the k3 but was unable to do so. Advised to refuse delivery, Which one is the better one?

just for cleaning car and patio.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

5 Comments
K3 is better
However you might struggle rejecting as due to no signature require lots of couriers are just leaving/hiding parcels in the current climate
Don't get either unless it will only be used occasionally. Domestic Karcher machines are poor for regular use.

If its domestic - Nilfisk

If its commercial - Kranzle, Karcher HD, Nilfisk/Alto.
flowersofwar09/04/2020 10:30

Don't get either unless it will only be used occasionally. Domestic …Don't get either unless it will only be used occasionally. Domestic Karcher machines are poor for regular use.If its domestic - NilfiskIf its commercial - Kranzle, Karcher HD, Nilfisk/Alto.

It will just be occasionally just to clean car and decking.
7ommy.7809/04/2020 08:43

K3 is betterHowever you might struggle rejecting as due to no signature …K3 is betterHowever you might struggle rejecting as due to no signature require lots of couriers are just leaving/hiding parcels in the current climate

They have told me to refuse the delivery if i dont want the item.
K3 is better as it's higher pressure and also water cooled motor I believe whereas K2 is air which tend to overheat after prolonged use, especially on a hot day.

Karchers are fine for domestic use, my K3 is 3 years old now and cleans my patio and my parents at least every year and regular cleaning of cars & bikes.

Just don't put hot water through it or leave it in a shed or garage where any residual water could freeze as that is what causes the motor housings/water pipes to crack.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions