karcher k4 issue?

Found 15th Feb
Hi guys,
I bought a Karcher K4 full control home pressure washer over a year ago and used it 4 times. After using it the first 2 times I found on the third attempt, the gun would leak water badly and so would not work.
I contacted karcher and they sent me another gun. Again after working fine on the first 2 attempts, I found on the third attempt the gun would not lock correctly and so the water just poured out.
Now I'm out of warranty, Karcher refuse to even reply to my emails.
My understanding is you just push the hose in to the gun for it to work. Is this correct or do I need to do something else as it seems weird 2 guns don't work.
Community Updates
Ask
6 Comments
you push and twist it
jamstaruk197219 m ago

you push and twist it

I've tried moving it a little left and right,but it never clicks in to place.
The metal part on the hose that goes in to the gun looks fine, so not sure what the issue is :-/

I found this, but don't see this on the 2 guns I have? kaercher.com/uk/…tml
Is it leaking from the actual gun where the 2 parts meet ?
It's leaking from the part you insert the hose to the gun, so yes the 2 parts that meet.
Edited by: "WheresMeNuts" 15th Feb
WheresMeNuts12 h, 18 m ago

I've tried moving it a little left and right,but it never clicks in to …I've tried moving it a little left and right,but it never clicks in to place. The metal part on the hose that goes in to the gun looks fine, so not sure what the issue is :-/I found this, but don't see this on the 2 guns I have? https://www.kaercher.com/uk/home-garden/how-to-guides/pressure-washers/pairing-full-control-plus.html

i find i easier to put the attachment horizontally on ground allowing you to push down then twist,easier if someone else can hold attatchment
jamstaruk19729 h, 48 m ago

i find i easier to put the attachment horizontally on ground allowing you …i find i easier to put the attachment horizontally on ground allowing you to push down then twist,easier if someone else can hold attatchment

I thought it was just a click-in, but will try it today.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants