Karetell uk bathroom manufacturer-reviews and opinions please

Found 12th Jun
hey everyone

on my ever growing mission of trying to source some bathroom suites, a local merchant recommended this company. now whether they more % £ from this company I don't know.

anyone had items from this company. if so, good/bad/average?

thanks
Community Updates
Ask
4 Comments
I fit a few of their radiators as they are the ones supplied by my local independent merchant. The quality is pretty poor - crap powder coating (same with every manufacturer), grills too short, brackets not welded level.

I think some of their brass ware is made by Hudson Reed.
themorgatron2 h, 6 m ago

I fit a few of their radiators as they are the ones supplied by my local …I fit a few of their radiators as they are the ones supplied by my local independent merchant. The quality is pretty poor - crap powder coating (same with every manufacturer), grills too short, brackets not welded level. I think some of their brass ware is made by Hudson Reed.

Hudson Reed is a good/bad company?

Thanks for the response mate. Appreciated. Who knew picking bathroom suites would be this difficult.
themorgatron2 h, 12 m ago

I fit a few of their radiators as they are the ones supplied by my local …I fit a few of their radiators as they are the ones supplied by my local independent merchant. The quality is pretty poor - crap powder coating (same with every manufacturer), grills too short, brackets not welded level. I think some of their brass ware is made by Hudson Reed.

Have you fitted any of their suites?
EN1GMA5 h, 59 m ago

Hudson Reed is a good/bad company?Thanks for the response mate. …Hudson Reed is a good/bad company?Thanks for the response mate. Appreciated. Who knew picking bathroom suites would be this difficult.

I've always used plumbworld. Great prices and quality is fine.

I use toolstation for the accessories
Edited by: "chocci" 13th Jun
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants