Groups

Karl Pilkington 'An Idiot abroad' DVD going cheap anywhere?

Don't have Sky so sadly missed this and want to get a copy as a birthday present in a couple of weeks. Amazon and Play seem to be just under the £13 mark. Thought it would have come down on price by now .....
    Also don't need blu ray if any help
    Thanks

7 Comments

Put a wanted thread in for sale/trade:)

If im going to be honest you didnt really miss too much, i watched the whole series and was a little dissapointed.

Jetpac

If im going to be honest you didnt really miss too much, i watched the … If im going to be honest you didnt really miss too much, i watched the whole series and was a little dissapointed.

maybe im not so difficult to please but we enjoyed it..he has a way with words..

plumberman01

maybe im not so difficult to please but we enjoyed it..he has a way with … maybe im not so difficult to please but we enjoyed it..he has a way with words..

We all loved it too!! My son was in hysterics watching it. Hope they make another series

Original Poster

geegee-pinata

Put a wanted thread in for sale/trade:)

Will do - thanks

plumberman01

maybe im not so difficult to please but we enjoyed it..he has a way with … maybe im not so difficult to please but we enjoyed it..he has a way with words..

Oh dont get me wrong i enjoy very much the way he is and the ricky gervais show etc and was very excited about it, but just didnt find it massively funny overall apart from the odd bit.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. laptop for editing 4k videos (3840×2160p 30 fps)11
      2. BBQ Lighter Fuel or Gel11
      3. Messages11
      4. Customs charged too much for a little item!67

See more discussions