Groups

do you belive in it?
    i do and it seems to be paying off
    do good and good things happen to you

24 Comments

No, I don't believe in it, because I've witnessed a person behaving despicably for 20 years + and they never seem to have any comeback on them, and there's other people who strive to do right and good, and just get rubbish things happen to them all the time. Karma? Schmarma!!

i seem to do good things and bad things keep happening to me

Not as a spiritual equilibrium but I'm a firm believer in what go's around comes around.

Original Poster

[QUOTE=Borat;8957438]i seem to do good things and bad things keep happening to me[/QUOTE
    it can be long term if your a good person -maybe its waiting for something!

Christmas Day 2008 I walked my dog.............very long story short...............and some ****er had left their 2 rotties outside the local village shop not tied up. They ripped my dog to bits and we thought she was a gonner. Was without doubt one of the worst things I have ever witnessed. Anyway, police got involved and the owner got his friends to lie and said they were also there and saw he had tied and secured his dogs up.................total lies. So no charges were brought. 4 months later I read in our local paper that one of his dogs had attacked his wife so badly she needed surgery......................................Karma for lying his dogs were as tame as Bambi.......and that dog was put down

One down, one to go

Yes, I believe in Karma

Original Poster

danmc;8957460

Not as a spiritual equilibrium but I'm a firm believer in what go's … Not as a spiritual equilibrium but I'm a firm believer in what go's around comes around.

+1
    some people dont belive in that as they see too much to prove otherwise but i think the same and it will comearound sooner or later

Original Poster

bossyboots;8957488

Christmas Day 2008 I walked my dog.............very long story … Christmas Day 2008 I walked my dog.............very long story short...............and some ****er had left their 2 rotties outside the local village shop not tied up. They ripped my dog to bits and we thought she was a gonner. Was without doubt one of the worst things I have ever witnessed. Anyway, police got involved and the owner got his friends to lie and said they were also there and saw he had tied and secured his dogs up.................total lies. So no charges were brought. 4 months later I read in our local paper that one of his dogs had attacked his wife so badly she needed surgery......................................Karma for lying his dogs were as tame as Bambi.......and that dog was put downOne down, one to goYes, I believe in Karma

i would have given them a booting!

i tell myself everything happens for a reason, same thing i guess. helps alot in bad times and also helped alot during a very hard time in my life

Of course not as it id just a stupid thing to believe in.

JACKIT99;8957526

i would have given them a booting!

I punched the owner hard in his face when he said "maybe your dog provoked them"............and I nearly (and I suppose rightly) got charged with assault. The police didnt proceed thankfully, but it was just awful - we were told by the vet that night (Christmas night) that we should consider putting our dog down as the pain she was suffering (her skin was ripped open at her backend) and also the costs involved. Was just awful, and the whole time we were trying to keep things from my son who has grown up with the dog. Anyway, thankfully, we told them to treat her regardless of the costs, and old Haggis is still with us albeit riddled with arthritis now, but still a happy dog:)

I think we make our own karma...Negative people focus and magnify negative things, positive people do the opposite and brush off the bad things and forget. Our brains make us see what we want to see...

I totally believe in the karma sutra;-)

Banned

Things are not as we see them , things are as we are .

Banned

i was a non believer but both my ex girlfriend (persian) and living in thailand changed my perception of it

at the end of the day if everyone had that way of thinking the world would be a wonderful place to live in, sadly greed and selfishness generally wins the day

Original Poster

wont say the reason but someone on here will get the effects of karma from what they did

na its a load of bull imo

no matter how many good tings you do you could still easily get hit by a bus tomorrow

JACKIT99;8962703

wont say the reason but someone on here will get the effects of karma … wont say the reason but someone on here will get the effects of karma from what they did

Is the fish killer going to get killed by a giant fish hellbent on revenge. :w00t:

P.S its a load of old bobbins.

Original Poster

Goonieman;8962842

Is the fish killer going to get killed by a giant fish hellbent on … Is the fish killer going to get killed by a giant fish hellbent on revenge. :w00t:P.S its a load of old bobbins.

No

Banned

JACKIT99;8962703

wont say the reason but someone on here will get the effects of karma … wont say the reason but someone on here will get the effects of karma from what they did

just the one :w00t:

JACKIT99;8962703

this thread needs answers :-D

Nah, But if you do BAD things, then BAD things should happen to you! :thumbsup:

Good way to live your life imo

tigerallstars;8957938

I totally believe in the karma sutra;-)

junkenstein73;8963947

Good way to live your life imo

Agreed:-D

Banned

karma is as simple as fate:lol:

funneh
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay12
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?32164
      3. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1015
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764322

See more discussions